Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Welcome to the blog of The Killer Nacho, known to most mortals as Timothy J. Sharpe, a Computer Science graduate of Messiah College and currently a Systems Analyst for Sunoco Logistics. Within this tome of pages, one will find my innermost thoughts about various things concerning things that I enjoy. These subjects include, but are not limited to, roleplaying, gaming, American Football (the NFL), things to do with computers, philosophy, movies that are awesome, TV shows that are awesome, my own writings and creative works, and dangerous Mexican snacks.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nacho Simulation Football League 2

Just quick note on my blog... will be running my second Sim League using the AFS on FootballsFuture, an NFL forum I'm a member of. Follow/join/read the rules here.

Should be at the very least interesting!

2 comments:

  1. sorry this isnt about foot ball . battle me, KILLER NACHO !

    ReplyDelete
  2. by jesse the guy who lost the competition in morris town

    ReplyDelete