Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Any comments or questions regarding the content on this blog can be addressed to timothyjsharpe@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pokebattles Flare Version, Battles 16-20: The Searching


 FLARE VERSION

Quite some time ago, I became enamored with a Pokemon parody known as Pokebattles (www.pokebattles.com) by Jason Ross. Much like others, I decided to write a few of my own, which turned into my own "Version", Flare Version. While a lot of it was amateurish due to my young age, I've decided to re-write it (and thereby improving the quality) and post it here on my blog for others to enjoy.

Battles 16 through 20 seem to all focus on searching of some kind. Reece Benlier is searching for Da Zombie Man (who is, in turn, searching for Brains) to get rid of him once and for all. Jessie is searching for James, who just betrayed Team Rocket. Rikks is searching for the Gym Leader, and Vikks is searching for a way to get Rikks out of prison (a bit of a spoiler?). The last battle, #20, features Rikks searching for a way to get his Charcoal back. Will any of these brave adventurers get what they seek? We'll see.

Narrator text
Player text
God Text

Battle #16, Celadon Tales
Location: Celadon City
Player: Reece Benlier [2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: LUCARIO)

Ugh... where did ... Da Zombie Man go? I've been chasing him since Battle #11...
NARRATOR wants to KNOW why you are CHASING his SON!
Your son?
What kind of game are you playing here, Narrator?
NARRATOR isn't PLAYING any GAMES!
NARRATOR has ADOPTED DAZOMBIEMAN into its FAMILY!
NARRATOR repeats its PREVIOUS QUESTION!
Well, if you must know... I've decided your son is a danger to Flare Version and must be stopped.
We can't have Zombies wandering around attacking citizens, after all.
PAPERBOY says EXTRA, EXTRA!
PAPERBOY adds that YOU should READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Hmm... perhaps this could be a valuable clue. Over here, Paperboy!
Paid 10 YEN for NEWSPAPER!
Now lets see what is so important in here...
... 
WHAT?
Well?
OH, RIGHT.
REECE used READ.
ARTICLE 1: ZOMBIES in CELADON CITY! 
Aah, this seems like it could lead to the right track.
ARTICLE is about a ZOMBIE called DA ZOMBIE MAN searching CELADON CITY for BRAINS. It GOES ON TO SAY that the ZOMBIE suffered a HEART ATTACK outside of the GAME CORNER.
Um what? That makes no sense.
THE ZOMBIE reportedly SURVIVED the HEART ATTACK.
Well, obviously. Whatever, this should be enough information. I'll head over to the Game Corner.
OLDWOMAN appeared!
Hmm... I'll ask this charming old lady.
Hello, old woman. Have you seen an evil Zombie go by recently?
OLDWOMAN says if you can DEFEAT her in a BATTLE, she will TELL you what you WANT to KNOW!
Hmm.. Why does it always come down to fighting?
Fine, I'll fry your walking stick!
OLDWOMAN wants to fight!
Don't they all?
OLDWOMAN sent out TENTALES.
Hmm... Tentales? I wonder if it evolves from Ninetales.
No matter, Go, Lucario!
Go, LUCARIO!
Enemy TENTALES used TAIL WHIP!
HAH! That move is useless.
EACH TAIL hit LUCARIO!
Oh..
TAIL used WHIP!
Critical hit!
TAIL used WHIP!
TAIL used WHIP!
Its not very effective...
TAIL used WHIP!
Its super effective!
TAIL used WHIP!
Critical hit!
Um, hello? 
LUCARIO fainted!
Damn.
TAIL used WHIP!
TAIL used WHIP!
Its a critical hit!
TAIL used WHIP!
Err... don't you think this is a bit of an overkill?
TAIL used WHIP!
TAIL used WHIP!
Its super effective!
LUCARIO died! Use next Pokemon?
WHAT? No, not my Lucario! It appears I've underestimated this... Old woman.
Go, REECE!
Hmm... I now realize that I have some pretty useless attacks.
How about my Sofa attack?
REECE used SOFA!
REECE sat on the SOFA!
A comfy sofa it is.
TENTALES used SIT!
TENTALES also SAT on the SOFA!
Welcome to my Sofa. Might I interest you in some entertainment?
REECE used REMOTE!
REECE turned on the TV!
DOUBLE EPISODES of POKeMON is being SHOWN on TV!
Mmm... Pokemon.
TENTALES will do NOTHING for ONE HOUR!
Hah! My plan worked!
OLDWOMAN sent out OLDWOMAN!
Just me and you, huh?
But wait... what am I supposed to do against an Old Woman? I mean, I can't just like, hit her... that would be messed up!
REECE is paralyzed!
REECE missed his turn!
Grr... damn little old ladies.
Enemy OLDWOMAN used SHAKE!
Enemy OLDWOMAN SHOOK SHOOK SHOOK... SHOOK her BOOTY!
UGHH!!! EYES.. BLINDED!
Its super effective!
No... must resist... and... kill old woman....
REECE used THROW!
REECE threw the SOFA at Enemy OLDWOMAN!
Wow, don't know my own strength!
Enemy OLDWOMAN died!
Enemy OLDWOMAN was renamed SPLATS OF BLOOD AND GUTS ON THE STREET!
Oops... I really only wanted to make her 'faint'. Now I'll never get the information I need.
Hmm... at least I can take this to replace my poor Lucario.
REECE got the TENTALES!
Return, TENTALES!
I better go before someone notices this...
REECE ran away!    

Battle #17, Team Rocket Strikes Back... Against itself
Location: Viridian Forest
Player: Jessie of Team Rocket [0-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: SNAKE)

Ow! The more we blast off, the more my bum hurts!
JAMES says AT LEAST your HAIR still MANAGES to DEFY GRAVITY!
That's only a minor relief...
Maybe we should consider changing our motto as to not include "Blasting off at the Speed of Light."
JAMES suggests instead that they LEAVE TEAM ROCKET!
What? Are you kidding? The boss will hunt us down!
MEOWTH agrees with you!
Thank you, Meowth. No, James, leaving Team Rocket is... Out of the question!
JAMES is INSISTING that you CONSIDER IT!
JAMES adds that MAYBE they would actually WIN a BATTLE!
Shut up James! Before I'm forced to retaliate against you for your betrayal!
JAMES wants to fight!
What? Really?
JAMES says YES!
JAMES says he's been PUSHED AROUND by YOU for TOO LONG! 
We'll just see about that!
Enemy JAMES sent out KOFFING!
Ally MEOWTH sent out MEOWTH!
Show this traitor who is boss, Snake!
Do it, SNAKE!
Bite attack, now!
SNAKE used BITE!
SNAKE BIT Enemy KOFFING!
HAH! Take that!
Enemy KOFFING is now LEAKING POISON GAS!
Oops...
Enemy KOFFING used KOFF!
Enemy KOFFING is KOFFING about!
Well that was pointless. As always. But I'm starting to feel a little light headed...
We better finish this quickly, Meowth.
Ally MEOWTH agrees!
Ally MEOWTH used SCRATCH!
Its a critical hit!
Enemy KOFFING fainted!
Ah ha! Are you ready to back down now, James?
JAMES says HELL NO!
JAMES adds an EXPLETIVE starting with B!
Why you!
JAMES sent out JAMES!
HA! You're no match for us!
What? SNAKE is evolving?
Excellent timing, Snake!
SNAKE evolved into KOBRA!
Mwahahahahahah!
Enemy JAMES is SCARED!
As you should be! Now, hold still so I can kill you!
JAMES ran away!    
Oh no! With all this... Poison fog... I can't see where he went!
Come back here!
MEOWTH says to just LET HIM LEAVE!
Huh? But why? He's a traitor!
MEOWTH says WE better just LEAVE this POISON GAS before we FAINT!
MEOWTH adds that JAMES will probably DIE SOONER or LATER, ANYWAY! 
Fair point.

Location: Viridian Forest, Outside of the poison gas cloud

Wow, look at all these dead Caterpies and Weedles.

Location: Viridian Swamps

Oops... Looks like our pollution has modified the Viridian Forest's ecosystem.
No matter, the weak Bugs in this forest will be replaced by Poison Pokemon. As you know, Team Rocket loves Poison-types.
MEOWTH is insulted!
Its okay. Team Rocket likes Persians, too.
MEOWTH is REALLY INSULTED!
MEOWTH wants to fight!
What?? You too?? Traitor!
MEOWTH says it is NOT LEAVING TEAM ROCKET!
It has DETERMINED that YOU aren't WORTHY ANYWAY!
Well then! I'll have to show you a thing or two!
Kobra, show him your stuff!
KOBRA used SHOW STUFF!
KOBRA showed Enemy MEOWTH its STUFF!
Eww... I didn't mean... that.
Its super effective!
Enemy MEOWTH fainted!
AHA! Another victory for Team Rocket!
I'm on a winning streak now!
JESSIE gains a LOSS for NO REASON!
Hey what??
That's so... cruel!
NARRATOR KNOWS!
JESSIE gains ANOTHER LOSS for NO REASON!
HEY STOP!!
NARRATOR enjoys TORTURE!
BATTLE used END! 

Battle #18, Outside the Box, and the Law
Location: Celadon Gym
Player: Rikks the Hell Knight [6-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, CHARCOAL [dead])

Now... where is that Gym Leader, anyway?
GYMLEADER appeared!
Ha! Found you! I challenge you for your Gym Badge!
GYMLEADER doesn't KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT!
Huh? Of course you must. 
You are the Gym Leader. People challenge you all the time. 
GYMLEADER says it is NOT the GYM LEADER!
GYMLEADER says GYMLEADER is its NAME!
Um, what? What kind of parents would name their child Gymleader?
GYMLEADER says to LEAVE the NAME-GIVING to its PARENTS!
Whatever. Do you know where the REAL Gym Leader is, then?
GYMLEADER wants to fight!
Huh? Oh, I guess this is one of the minor Gym Trainers. I see.
Either way, you won't stand a chance.
GYMLEADER sent out SEEDS!
Seeds, huh? Well, this should be easy!
Get'm, UNDEADGATES!
Um... well, just hit them or something, Gates!
UNDEADGATES used HIT!
UNDEADGATES missed Enemy SEEDS!
Well I guess that WOULD be quite hard, actually.
What? Enemy SEEDS is evolving!
Enemy SEEDS evolved into GRASS!
Uh oh... they're growing.. I mean, evolving at an incredibly fast rate.
We don't have time for this. Just burn the Grass and get done with it, Gates.
UNDEADGATES used BURN!
UNDEADGATES BURNED its PICTURES to a CD!
I knew there was a reason that I was holding off on using that attack... too easy to make a pun out of it.
Enemy GRASS used DEATH SPORE!
Um, WHAT?
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS has THREE TURNS to WIN or ALL of his POKeMON DIE!
Uh oh!! Ok, Bill Gates, I know sometimes you take things a little too literally, but please do something this time!
UNDEADGATES did SOMETHING!
Err... And?
UNDEADGATES lit a MATCH!
OK! Good! Now all you have to do is throw it on that pile of grass!
UNDEADGATES used THROW!
UNDEADGATES threw MATCH onto Enemy GRASS!
Enemy GRASS was burned!
Excellent!
Enemy GRASS is completely burnt up!
Enemy GRASS died!
Good job, Undead Gates! I knew you could do it!
CELADON GYM caught on FIRE!
Oops.
SCREAMS can be HEARD from DEEPER INSIDE!
Uh oh... I need to save the Gym Leader! Or else I'll never get my Mold Badge!
Return, UNDEADGATES!
GYMLEADER ran outside!
Must... go further...

Location: Deeper inside the burning Celadon Gym

GRASSLY appeared!
Who might you be?
GRASSLY is a GIRL who is in DESPERATE NEED of HELP!
Are you the Gym Leader?
GRASSLY says NO!
Oh well, I'm sorry, you're not who I'm looking for. I must continue.
GRASSLY screamed as she FELL DOWN and DIED a HORRIBLE BURNING DEATH!
I would feel bad... but her life was just conjured up as a distraction by the Narrator to subvert my plans to get this Gym Badge, and she was therefore evil.
Deeper into the Gym I go!

Location: Even deeper inside the burning Celadon Gym

MOLDS appeared!
Are YOU the Gym Leader?
MOLDS says YES!
I'm here to rescue you. Let's get out of here!
MOLDS says she will not LEAVE without her DAUGHTER, GRASSLY!
Oh uh... awkward... well uh, I'm afraid I saw her die already...
MOLDS is SHOCKED and UPSET!
But... you must come out so we can battle!
MOLDS starts to cry!
Don't cry! There are other things in life... uh...
Like Battling! And you know what, we can battle once you come outside... What do you say??
MOLDS stares at you for a SECOND then RESUMES CRYING!
MOLDS says she would RATHER DIE!
Dang it, come on!
CELADON GYM is about to EXPLODE!
WHAT? Explode? WHY?
CELADON GYM is GAS POWERED!
Oh.. Crap! Well, its your death wish, lady. I'm out of here!
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS used RUN!
Can't escape!
No! The flames are too high now... I know! I'll jump out that window!
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS used JUMP!
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS jumped OUT just in TIME!

Location: Outside Celadon Gym

CELADON GYM BLEW UP!
Phew... just in time! Wait a minute. NOOOO!
Now I'll never get Celadon's Gym Badge!
MOLD BADGE comes FLYING from the GYM and lands NEXT to HELLKNIGHTRIKKS!
Hahahaha! YES! This must be my lucky day!
POLICE appeared!
POLICE says to PUT your HANDS UP!
Huh? No way! What did I do!
POLICE says they have an EYE WITNESS REPORT from a lady named GYMLEADER that you BLEW UP this GYM!
Oh.. that... and that's... illegal?
POLICE wants to KNOW if THATS a REAL QUESTION!
No, just a distracting one as I make a run for it.
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS ran away!
What? HELLKNIGHTRIKKS is evolving!
Again?
HELLKNIGHTRIKKS evolved into OUTLAWRIKKS!
Great! Now I can live outside the law! Ah-ha!
Now I just need to outrun these cops...
POLICE used PURSUIT!
POLICE is in close pursuit!
Drat... c'mon legs, keep running! Don't fail me now!
OUTLAWRIKKS ran...
Yes, yes we know!
...into TREE!
OUCH! Maybe I should've been looking where I was going.
Wild TREE wants to fight!
I don't have time for this!
Wild TREE used FALL!
APPLES fell on OUTLAWRIKKS' HEAD!
Owww!!!
OUTLAWRIKKS fainted!
Zzzzz... Pokeballs spinning... around my head... Gotta catch'em... all....
POLICE used DETAIN!
POLICE detained OUTLAWRIKKS!
BATTLE used END!   

Battle #19, Unlikely Allies
Location: Outside Celadon Jail
Player: Vikks [1-4]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW)

NARRATOR wants to KNOW why VIKKS is at CELADON JAIL!
What do you think? I'm here to rescue Rikks!
NARRATOR thought VIKKS hated OUTLAWRIKKS!
VIKKS is OUTLAWRIKKS' RIVAL!
Still, its no fun to have a rival who is in prison, so I'm busting him out!
VIKKS won't SUCCEED!
Such ACTIONS go AGAINST the WILL of the WEBMASTER!
Silly Narrator. This IS his plotline, is it not? Who do you think is writing this battle?
VIKKS has a POINT!
Good, now shut up while I figure out how to do this.
NARRATOR used SHUT UP!
Alright... so it looks like the building is pretty solid. I won't be able to bite my way through...
JAMES appeared!
OH NO! TEAM ROCKET! What do you want??
JAMES says HE wants to HELP YOU!
Huh? But why?
JAMES says he is NO LONGER a MEMBER of TEAM ROCKET!
JAMES has SEEN THE LIGHT and wants to HELP!
Uh, sure. I guess you can help... so what do you know about breaking into a jail?
JAMES says NOTHING!
JAMES is only GOOD at BREAKING OUT of JAIL!
Darn, okay! Maybe our Pokemon can help us...
Ally JAMES sent out KOFFING!
Hmm... Lets go, Squirtle!
Go, SQUIRTLE!
Ally KOFFING used KOFF!
Ally KOFFING is KOFFING about!
Does your Koffing know any other attack?
Whatever uh... Squirtle, use Water Gun?
SQUIRTLE used WATER GUN!
SQUIRTLE brought out a WATER GUN and sprayed JAIL with WATER!
Sweet. Did it work?
Its not very effective...
Your turn again, James.
Ally KOFFING used EXPLOSION!
Oh, wow! It has Explosion?
Enemy JAIL fainted!
Wait a minute. What does that even mean. "Enemy JAIL fainted"??
Ally KOFFING fainted!
Hmm... you're lucky there. It probably should die from exploding.
Wild POLICEDOG appeared!  
Aw, crap. Someone noticed us. Squirtle, use Waterfall!
SQUIRTLE used WATERFALL!
FALLING WATER hit POLICDOG in the FACE!
Hmm... that should probably weaken it. Lets see if I can catch it.
OAK: VIKKS! It's not the time to use that!
Huh? But gramps! It hasn't even fainted.
JAMES reminds you that POLICEDOG is an ANIMAL, not a POKeMON!
Like I care. I ignored my Gramps once, I'll do it again.
I'm still using this Pokeball!
VIKKS used the POKeBALL!
Wild POLICEDOG was caught!
Woohoo!
Ally JAMES tells you to LOOK!
Ally JAMES adds SOMETHING is coming from the JAIL RUINS!
Really? Who or what could it be??
SOMETHING was renamed OUTLAWRIKKS!
Yess! I was able to free you after all!
How about a battle to celebrate?
OUTLAWRIKKS sent out UNDEADGATES!
Aaaaah!
Ally JAMES ran away!
Well.. I guess I have no choice. I still need to do some training until I can defeat you.
VIKKS ran away!
Got away safely!
But I still succeeded in my objective!
BATTLE used END!  

Battle #20, Bringing Back the Dead
Location: Professor Oak's Lab, Pallet Town
Player: Professor Oak [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

My my my! What another wonderful day here at my Pokemon Laboratory!
The only thing that can bother me here is my Grandson's inability to listen to me.
VIDEOPHONE used RING!
VIDEOPHONE is RINGING!
Hmm? It looks like someone is giving me a call. I wonder if it is my ungrateful brat of a grandson.
OAK used ANSWER.
Its super effective!
Enemy RINGING fainted!
Phew, that ringing was starting to become annoying!
HIDEOUS IMAGE appears on VIDEOPHONE!
Aaaaaaah!!!
Oh... Its just you Rikks... Man, you should really learn to use Audio only. You almost gave my a heart attack!
OUTLAWRIKKS said to SHUT UP!
That's not how you should speak to your elders! What do you want?
OUTLAWRIKKS asks you if you KNOW of a WAY that he can REVIVE his CHARCOAL!
Hmm... well normally, Pokemon cannot return to life after dying.
OUTLAWRIKKS wants to KNOW what you mean by NORMALLY!
Well, you see... It's a long shot but I have a friend in Saffron City named Mr. Psychic. He has the powers to communicate with the dead, there is a chance he may know what to do.
OUTLAWRIKKS used THANKS!
OUTLAWRIKKS thanked you!
Excellent now if there is nothing else...
OAK used HANG UP!
I really ought to install Caller ID on this thing. Then I'd know when to ignore these blasted phone calls.

Location: Saffron City
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [8-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, CHARCOAL [dead])

Hmm... I guess I need to find this "Mr Psychic" now.
MR. PSYDUCK appeared!
Hmm... nope, not him.
MRS. PSYSHOCK appeared!
Nope, not her either.
MS. PSYCHICK appeared!
Nope again. Sheesh. Is everyone in Saffron City's name start with "Psy"?
YES!
Sigh.. err... no pun intended there.
HOUSE appeared!
Oh, well that's certainly unusual. What's a house doing in a city?
HOUSE was renamed MR.PSYCHIC's HOUSE!
Well it looks like this was what I was looking for, excellent!
OUTLAWRIKKS used OPEN!
DOOR fainted! ... and OPENED!
Yes yes, I think you used that one before already, Narrator.
MR.PSYCHIC wants to KNOW why you just BARGED INTO his HOUSE!
Well... you live in the Pokemon world. I mean you must be used to it for now.
Either way, shouldn't you know why I am here ... being a Psychic and everything?
MR.PSYCHIC says TRUE on BOTH ACCOUNTS!
MR.PSYCHIC says you CAME for his TM!
Well, that's not exactly it. But I'll take your Psychic TM too.
OUTLAWRIKKS got TM 537!
HUH? This isn't Psychic...
MR.PSYCHIC says OF COURSE NOT.
MR.PSYCHIC knows you WANTED to REVIVE a POKeMON!
Well, yes.
MR.PSYCHIC says that TM is REVIVE!
WITH IT, you can REVIVE one POKeMON!
HOWEVER, it ONLY has 1 PP! And that PP cannot be RESTORED!
Oh. Isn't that convenient for the plot. 
I guess I'll teach it to Gates then.
UNDEADGATES already knows 6739 moves! Delete a move to add REVIVE?
Yeah... I guess I'll delete uh... Faint Attack. It would be fair too dangerous to use that one anyway.
UNDEADGATES forgot FAINT ATTACK!
UNDEADGATES already knows 6738 moves! Delete a move to add REVIVE?
Damn it. The 4 move rule seems kinda silly when you consider everyone in Flare Version seems to know an infinite amount of moves.
MR.PSYCHIC RECOMMENDS you TEACH it to YOURSELF!         
Hmm... I can do that?
What do you know, I am compatible with "Revive". Cool.
1... 2... 3... POOF!
OUTLAWRIKKS learned REVIVE!
Now I just need to send out Charcoal...
Go, CHARCOAL!
MR.PSYCHIC is HORRIFIED that you've been CARRYING AROUND a DEAD POKeMON all this TIME!
Well, it might be a little... uh, decomposed. But is that a problem?
MR.PSYCHIC says PROBABLY NOT!
MR.PSYCHIC pleads to DO THIS QUICKLY, as the CHARCOAL CORPSE is STINKING UP THE PLACE!
Hmm... Alright.
OUTLAWRIKKS used REVIVE!
CHARCOAL is revived!
YAY! My very first Pokemon has returned to me!
MR.PSYCHIC says ANYWAY he can HELP.
MR.PSYCHIC now says to GET the HELL out of his HOUSE!
Haha! Sure, old geezer.
TIME to END this BATTLE!
Erm... does this even count as a battle, Narrator?
It was more like a PokeConversation...
OUTLAWRIKKS loses to MR.PSYCHIC!
HEY!
HAPPY NOW?
Not really...
BATTLE used END!     


FLARE VERSION Player Database

Rikks the Outlaw [8-4]
(Pokemon Lineup: UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, CHARCOAL)

Vikks [2-5]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW, POLICEDOG)

Chris [3-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Yugi Moto [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Jr. Trainer [0-1, dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

Rikks' Mom [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: CUTIEPIE)

Brock's Dad [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GEOCITIES)

Reece Benlier [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TENTALES, LUCARIO [dead])

Jar Jar Binks [2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUNGAN, CRYBABY, LUGIA)

James [1-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOFFING)

Jessie of Team Rocket [2-4]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOBRA)

Meowth [0-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Da Zombie Man Narrator [0-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Seto Kaiba [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HITOTSU-ME-GIANT, JUDGEMAN [dead])

Random Pilot [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: JET)

Robotor the Robot [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGNEMITE, ROBOT [dead])

Schoolboy Danny [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RATATTA)

Gym Leader Molds [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: GLOOM, VILEPLUME)

Gymleader [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GRASS [dead])

Grassly, Little Girl [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Police [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUN)

Professor Oak [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

Mr. Psychic [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: JYNX)

Old Woman [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

No comments:

Post a Comment