Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Any comments or questions regarding the content on this blog can be addressed to timothyjsharpe@yahoo.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pokebattles Flare Version, Battles 31-35: New Ideas


 FLARE VERSION

Quite some time ago, I became enamored with a Pokemon parody known as Pokebattles (www.pokebattles.com) by Jason Ross. Much like others, I decided to write a few of my own, which turned into my own "Version", Flare Version. While a lot of it was amateurish due to my young age, I've decided to re-write it (and thereby improving the quality) and post it here on my blog for others to enjoy.

In Battles 31 to 35, new ideas and concepts are entering Flare Version for the first time. In Battle #32, Michael Vick invents a new sport, PokeBall, and in Battle #33, a new main character and protagonist, Sal, appears for the first time. Sal comes from the Hoenn region, to investigate the strange reports coming from the Kanto region... Battle #35 is a special battle originally written on Halloween featuring an old forgotten extra, Duggy, in his quest to be a main character (although admittedly it kind of rips off a popular Red Version special, oh well). As you can see, production of the re-written Flare Version has slowed down recently due to increased priorities for me. But I'll try to post a new segment every now and again...

Narrator text
Player text
God Text

Battle #31, Technical Difficulties
Location: Fuchsia City
Player: Jar Jar Binks [2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUNGAN, CRYBABY, LUGIA)

Mansa, Isahaventsadonesaanythingsaforsalongassatime...sa!
NARRATOR kicks the OBVIOUSLY BROKEN TRANSLATOR!
(Man, I haven't done anyone's butt in a long time.)
(Err... I think that was mistranslated.)
NARRATOR says it is probably CLOSE ENOUGH!
(Either way, perhaps I should do something.)
THAT is a GOOD IDEA!
(I'll just find someone to defeat.)
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY appeared!
(Hello, my destructive looking friend.)
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY wants your FLESHHHHHHHH!
AAaaaaaahahhhh! Messsa gonna die!! Bigsamonkeyfish!
NARRATOR once again KICKS the TRANSLATOR!
Someonesa savesmesa fromsadeathhh!!
Its not very effective...  
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY wants to fight!
Egadsa!!
GosaLugiasa!! Savesa mesa!
Go, LUGIA! ... NARRATOR thinks!
Usesa...
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY used DEVOUR!
LUGIA was devoured!
LUGIA died!
AAAAHSA!!!
Okaysa Jarjar... thinksa... thinksa...Inthemeantimesa,GOGUNGANSA!
NARRATOR has NO IDEA what JARJARBINKS said!
JARJARBINKS missed his turn!
Ohnosa!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY used RABIDBITE!
Egadsa!!! Getoffsa of mesa!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY's attack pleases NARRATOR!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY's attack continues!
(Get it off! Get it off!!!)
NARRATOR is pleased that TRANSLATOR appears to WORK AGAIN!
(I'll send out my Gungan... he'll help me!)
The enemy is impossible to defeat! Get'm, GUNGAN!
(Now uh... what kind of attacks do you have ...?)
(Lets try... uh... Run away?)
GUNGAN used RUN AWAY!
GUNGAN ran away!
(What about me?)
JARJARBINKS is still HERE!
(Oh...)
Insathatcase, Mesa doomed!!
NARRATOR used SIGH!
NARRATOR let out a HUGE SIGH!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY is ALSO in GREAT PAIN!
Didhesa lose HPsa fromthatsa?
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY ran away!
DidIsajustwinsa?
NARRATOR needs to end this BATTLE, badly!
NARRATOR will see you AGAIN when he's FINISHED fixing the TRANSLATOR!
Butsa I mustsa gosa getsa my Gungansa!!
NARRATOR used END!
BATTLE ended!

Battle #32, Pokeball
Location: Cinnabar Island
Player: Michael Vick [1-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEDHILL)

Hmm...
You know, I've been thinking.
OUTLAWRIKKS is listening!
This entire world doesn't get enough exercise, man!
OUTLAWRIKKS wants to KNOW what you EXPECT from a VIDEO GAME!
Don't get me wrong, man. I really like how you can battle animals in this world against eachother in dogfights without getting arrested but...
I think I should start my own sport.
OUTLAWRIKKS wants to KNOW if your SPORT will be FOOTBALL!
Nah, I couldn't find any footballs... just these weird Pokey ball things.
Therefore, the game should obviously be called... PokeyBall!
OUTLAWRIKKS rolled his EYES!
... Hey, now. You don't have to be so mean, dog.
OUTLAWRIKKS cares NOT for your FEELINGS!
Fine, man!
I'll start this sport without your help then!
OUTLAWRIKKS used LAUGH!
OUTLAWRIKKS is laughing at YOU!
Man... I thought you were nice, too.
NO ONE is NICE in FLARE VERSION!
Oh...
BELICHICK appeared!
Bill Belichick? Of the Patriots?
Are you here to help me start this league, dog??
BELICHICK said YES!
Well uh, that's fine man... so long as you don't cheat.
BELICHICK used CREATE TEAM!
BELICHICK created the CINNABAR PATRIOTS!
Aww... I wanted my team to be based on Cinnabar...
BELICHICK says WHATEVER!
CINNABAR PATRIOTS was renamed FUCHSIA PATRIOTS!
Better... now for my team!
VICK used CREATE TEAM!
VICK created the CINNABAR EAGLES!
Hells yeah!
BELICHICK wants to KNOW how they can start a LEAGUE with only TWO TEAMS!
Hmm... you're right, dog.
We'll need at least two more teams...
NARRATOR used CREATE TEAMS!
NARRATOR created the CELADON DOLPHINS!
NARRATOR created the SAFFRON COWBOYS!
Ah! Thank you Narrator! How unusually generous!
NARRATOR was bored!
NARRATOR just wanted to SEE a GAME!
Well, prepare yourself for greatness, my good narration man!
OUTLAWRIKKS said he will GO get his GYM BADGE!
OUTLAWRIKKS adds HE will be BACK!
Cya around, homeslice.
So I guess with only four teams.. we should do some kind of tournament instead of a full season. How about... the winner of the Eagles vs Cowboys and Dolphins vs Patriots meet for the Championship?
BELICHICK said THAT works for HIM!
So uh... I guess you can take on the Dolphins first, Belichick.
BELICHICK wants to fight!
DOLPHINS wants to fight!
BELICHICK sent out PATS OFFENSE!
DOLPHINS sent out DOLPHIN DEFENSE!
... Hmm, who should I root for?
PATS OFFENSE used LONG PASS!
TOUCHDOWN, PATRIOTS!
Somehow this is more exciting in the real world...
2:00 left on the clock!
DOLPHINS needs a TOUCHDOWN here!
Hmm... time sure ticked away. 
How is there only two minutes left on the clock after one play?
TIME is just a PLAY THING to the NARRATOR!
Oh, right. I forgot that you're an all powerful narration man.
DOLPHINS sent out DOLPHIN OFFENSE!
BELICHICK sent out PATS DEFENSE!
What's gonna happen? This is so exciting, dog!
DOLPHIN OFFENSE used RUN UP THE MIDDLE!
On your own 20 with less than two minutes to go? Man, this playcalling sucks!
DOLPHIN OFFENSE used SHORT PASS!
DOLPHIN OFFENSE's attack was INTERCEPTED by PATS DEFENSE!
Well to be fair I guess they can't pass either.
BELICHICK wins!
Okay, my turn!
COWBOYS wants to fight!
Bring it.
Go, EAGLE OFFENSE!
COWBOYS sent out COWBOY DEFENSE!
Uh... why are they all wearing cowboy hats instead of helmets?
Ah, forget it. I guess the Dolphins being literal Dolphins was a bit stranger, in all seriousness. That's probably why they lost in the first place.
Anyway, let's run the ball. Andy Reid never lets us do that.
EAGLE OFFENSE used LeSEAN MCCOY!
It's super effective!
Take that, Cowboys!
TOUCHDOWN!
EAGLES win!
On a single play? Eh, I'll take it.
BELICHICK wants to fight!
HAH! We will see who is superior now.
BELICHICK sent out PATS OFFENSE!
I guess I'll need to play defense here...
Enough, EAGLE OFFENSE!
Go, EAGLE DEFENSE!
My defense is coached by an Offensive line coach, genius, huh, dog?
TOUCHDOWN!
Wwaaait, what?? I didn't even call a play!
NARRATOR decided just to SKIP to the INEVITABLE.
Ugh.
BELICHICK withdrew PATS OFFENSE!
BELICHICK sent out PATS DEFENSE! 
Okay, let's get out there, Eagles offense. There's no way they can defend against my Long pass!!
Enough, EAGLE DEFENSE!
Get'm, EAGLE OFFENSE!
VICK used LONG THROW!
Man, that sure is a long throw. Maybe I should've thrown it to a receiver though.
VICK's throw was INTERCEPTED!
WHATT?
Wait a minute, why do you have all 53 players on the field?? CHEATER!
NARRATOR decided to ALLOW THIS!
TIME expires!
WHAT, DOG! NO WAY!!
Freaking damn it, you're such a cheater, Bill Belicheat!
BELICHICK smiles!
BELICHICK is the CHAMPION!
Ugh... no!
OAK appeared!
Huh? Who?
OAK: VICK! I'm disappointed! I came when I heard you beat the Cowboys! But when I finally got here, you had already lost!
So uh... remind me who you are again, dog?
OAK: VICK! Do you understand why you lost?
Uh yes. Cause my opponent is a cheater, dog.
OAK says NO... err... Well, PARTLY!
OAK: You have forgotten to treat your Team with trust and love! Without them, you will never become a champ again!
But uh... I never was a champion...
OAK apologies for his MISTAKE!
OAK says IGNORE what he JUST SAID and just STOP SUCKING!
...
BATTLE used END!

Battle #33,Visitor from Hoenn
Location: Evergrande City, Hoenn Region
Player: Sal [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU, DITTO, ONIX, TORCHIC)

STEVEN: Once again, I am defeated!
Hah! This is the 30th time I have defeated the Elite Four, and then you.
Perhaps you are losing your touch, Mr. Champion.
STEVEN: You... do you really think so?
I don't only think so, I know so!
STEVEN: Hmm... perhaps what you need is a challenge?
Oh please... what do you have in mind?
STEVEN: You see, I got word from  my friend, Professor OAK that the KANTO region has fallen into chaos... something about an evil WEBMASTER and corrupt NARRATOR...
Aha! Say no more, Steven Stone, the great Sal is on the case!
STEVEN: Here is a ticket for the S.S. DOOM! It will take you to KANTO!
I shall head over immediately!

Location: A few days later, S.S. Doom

Hmm... are we nearly there, Captain?
CAPTAIN CRUNCH says they are ENTERING the KANTO REGION now!
Well, this doesn't seem so bad so far...
NARRATOR used LAUGH!
NARRATOR is LAUGHING!
Huh? Where is that huge booming laughter coming from?
And for that matter... what is so funny?
S.S. DOOM is about to CRASH!
What?? Captain, is this true??
CAPTAIN CRUNCH is DEAD!
But... how? I was just talking to him...
CAPTAIN CRUNCH's HEART decided to ATTACK!
Errr... right.
S.S. DOOM is still about to CRASH!
S.S. DOOM is DOOMED!
Uh oh...
So uh, what are we crashing into, exactly?
CINNABAR ISLAND appeared!
BOAT used CRASH!
BOAT crashed on CINNABAR ISLAND!
AAAaaaaah!!!

Location: Cinnabar Island

Ugh... I don't know how I managed to survive that crash...
So this is Kanto... What have I gotten myself into?
VICK appeared!
Hello, stranger.
VICK wants to fight!
HA! DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO I AM?? I AM Sal,
SAL means SAL, not Sal!
Um, what?
In KANTO, lower-case NAMES are not LEGAL!
Fine, fine whatever.
Anyway, I am SAL - THE GREATEST TRAINER IN ALL OF HOENN!
NARRATOR sees a SERIOUS FLAW in SAL's LOGIC!
Oh? And what is that?
SAL is in KANTO!
Oh, right.
VICK still wants to fight!
Hmmm... you are persistent aren't you?
VICK says NOT REALLY!
VICK says that YOU just STALL for TIME!
Ha! Like I would need to do such things... Fine, I accept your challenge.
Go, TORCHIC!
VICK sent out WEEDHILL!
Hmmm... a simple Level 4 Weedle, huh?
Victory will be swift. I don't even need to bother going for an inaccurate Fire Blast attack. No, use Swift!
TORCHIC used SWIFT!
TORCHIC's attack missed!
What lie is this?
Enemy WEEDHILL used STRING SHOT!
Enemy WEEDHILL covered itself in STRING!
Um..., and?
AND..., it's YOUR TURN!
Hmm... alright. Well, since it seems Swift is rather inaccurate in Kanto for some reason... go with a Fire Blast, Torchic.
TORCHIC used FIRE BLAST!
TORCHIC is having a BLAST with FIRE!
Erm... Mr. Narrator, is there a reason why my Torchic is trying to make out with Fire?
Its kind of... sick... and exciting at the same time... Hmm...
Enemy WEEDHILL used SCARY FACE!
Hah! How scary could it be? Its just a caterpillar with a ridiculously large red nose.
SAL is REALLY SCARED!
What? No I'm not.
SAL ran away!
HEY! I didn't want to do that!
What is going on here, I can't stop my legs from moving!
SAL is in NARRATOR's DOMAIN now!
NARRATOR is LAUGHING!
Gulp... I want to go home...
SAL is hit by a LIGHTNING BOLT!
Ughh!!! WHY!!!
NARRATOR felt like it AT THE TIME!
*sob*...
BATTLE used END!   

Battle #34, Demonic Investigations
Location: Cinnabar Island Gym
Player: Sal [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU, DITTO, ONIX, TORCHIC)

Hmm... well, this gym appears normal. No sight of evil webmastery or narration, here.
SAL is WRONG!
GYM is quite EVIL!
Oh? Care to point out where the evil is, then?
EVIL is ALL AROUND in the RED TEXT!
Well. I guess you're the evil narrator. But I already figured that out.
VICK appeared!
Oh... its you again. Are you here to challenge the Gym?
VICK said NO!
VICK adds he is a POKeBALL PLAYER!
VICK said he is waiting for his FRIEND, OUTLAWRIKKS, who is in the NEXT ROOM!
Why thank you for the er... helpful information.
I think I'll go there, then.
Wild DOOR appeared!
Uh... alright... I'll open it...
DOOR opened!
As if it could've done anything else...
OUTLAWRIKKS appeared!
FLARE appeared!
I'll just wait my turn, I guess.
OUTLAWRIKKS sent out UNDEADGATES!
FLARE sent out DEMON!
Hmm... Demon, huh? I don't think I've ever heard of that Pokemon.
Let's see what the Pokedex has to say about it...
POKeDEX: This is not a Pokemon at all, but rather an evil demon. When encountered, one should run and pray instead of fighting it.
Hm! So this Flare guy is a cheat!
FLARE wants to KNOW what SAL is TALKING ABOUT!
Using a non-Pokemon in an official Pokemon league match...
FLARE cares NOT for your OPINION!
FLARE says he is a FIRE/DARK master and that DEMON fits that DESCRIPTION!
So? It's still not a Pokemon.
OUTLAWRIKKS says it is EXTREMELY COMMON in KANTO that NON-POKeMON are used in POKeMON BATTLES!
Uh, well, if its normal I guess that is ok...
UNDEADGATES used POUND! 
It's super idiotic!
Hmm... well it looks like this "Outlaw Rikks" isn't a very good trainer...
OUTLAWRIKKS is a BETTER TRAINER than SAL will EVER BE!
Your opinion, narrator. But my epic powergaming skills would not allow a Level 40 Pokemon to still know Pound.
DEMON used ODD GIFT!
DEMON gave an ODD GIFT to UNDEADGATES!
Hah, clearly a trap of some sort.
UNDEADGATES received DIAMOND NECKLACE!
On second thought... maybe this "Flare" guy doesn't actually know what he is doing...
UNDEADGATES fainted with SURPRISE!
On third thought, that may have been a brilliant tactical maneuver...
OUTLAWRIKKS sent out CHARCOAL!
So... he just sent out a black rock... Interesting...?
CHARCOAL used CHARCOAL OVEN!
CHARCOAL OVEN burnt DEMON to DEATH!
DEMON fainted!
Only fainted? But didn't it burn the Demon "to death"?
SAL has a POINT!
DEMON died!
OUTLAWRIKKS won!
OUTLAWRIKKS received the DEMONIC BADGE!
Congratulations, my fellow trainer.
OUTLAWRIKKS said it is YOUR TURN, NOW!
Gee, thanks.
Okay, Flare, I challenge you! After all, with a name like yours, you must have something to do with this "Flare Version" thing...
FLARE refused your CHALLENGE!
Huh? But why? 
FLARE is angry!
FLARE said your BIG MOUTH cost him his ONLY POKeMON!
Well considering it wasn't actually a Pokemon in the first place, I can't say that I'm too beaten up about it.
Regardless, I still want to fight you.
FLARE refused AGAIN!
Huh? BUT I WANT TO FIGHT!
FLARE used LAUGH!
FLARE is LAUGHING at YOU!
What's so funny??
FLARE said YOU cannot START a FIGHT!
Grr... well that does it! I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS FLARE VERSION PLAGUE!
FLARE doesn't KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT!
Obviously, you have some kind of power over the Narrator. And your name is "Flare" after all. Its clearly a hint as to a deeper purpose for existence! You must be a main antagonist!
FLARE is just a GYM LEADER!
Lies! Don't play stupid, you only use your Gym Leader status as a cover-up!
FLARE is WALKING AWAY, now!
...Whatever, I'll catch you eventually. I always get my man.
SAL is frustrated!
No... Actually, I'm quite calm.
SAL punched the WALL in FRUSTRATION!
I feel bad for the wall.
WALL was made of SUPER HARD SHARP ROCKS!
HAND was COMPLETELY CRUSHED!
Owwwwwwwwwww!!! Damn it!!!
FLARE continues to WALK AWAY!
HEY! I'm not done with you!
FLARE said he is DONE with YOU!
But..!
BATTLE used END!  

Battle #35, Haunted Debate
Location: Lavender Town Mansion
Player: Youngster Duggy [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGIKARP)

I won't lose to Sabrina again!
RIGHT....
But look! I trained my Magikarp to Level 5 already!
NARRATOR was NEVER AROUND to NARRATE it!
THEREFORE, it NEVER HAPPENED!
But... but... you're like, never around for me!
DUGGY is not IMPORTANT ENOUGH for the NARRATOR's ATTENTION!
DUGGY is a MINOR CHARACTER!
Then... why am I here, now?
NARRATOR has NO IDEA!
NARRATOR believes it must have SOMETHING TO DO with HALLOWEEN!
NARRATOR suggests you GO into the MANSION!
Hmm... I don't know... Especially on Halloween... I heard that place is haunted...
NARRATOR says if you want to be a MAIN CHARACTER you must PROVE your STRENGTH!
I... I guess so.
DUGGY opened MANSION DOOR!
Uh, hello? Anyone here?
DUGGY walked in!
MANSION DOOR slammed SHUT!
Eeeek! Oh no, I'm trapped!!
DUGGY must find ANOTHER EXIT, PERHAPS!
Erm... yes... I just need to remember, there is no such things as Ghosts...
Only Ghastlys who are actually just a gaseous Pokemon... my Magikarp can protect me from them... Let's try checking upstairs.
DUGGY went UPSTAIRS!
Wild GHOST appeared!
Eeeeeek!!!!!
Oh wait. This must just be a Ghastly... I'll just use the Sliph Scope...
DUGGY used SLIPH SCOPE!
But it failed!
HUH? WHY?
GHOST is really a GHOST!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
DUGGY ran away!
GHOST used PURSUIT!
GHOST is in CLOSE PURSUIT!
This isn't good!
DAZOMBIEMAN appeared!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! RUN AWAY!
DUGGY turned AROUND!
DUGGY is now RUNNING directly towards GHOST!
Ugh! Trapped!
I'm hesitant to try this but... I'll go through this door...
DOOR leads to ANOTHER HALLWAY!
Phew! Luck! I'll run through here!
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST are in CLOSE PURSUIT!
Meeeep! What do they want with me???
DAZOMBIEMAN wants to EAT your BRAIN!
GHOST wants to CONSUME your SOUL!
GEE! I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO BE EATEN!
But... if the Zombie eats my Brain, wouldn't my Soul be sent to the afterlife?
Likewise, if the Ghost eats my Soul, won't I be Braindead, and therefore, the Zombie wouldn't want to eat my brains?
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST agree with YOU!
Hmm... Well then it seems to me that you two shouldn't be working together! Only one of you can eat me... I guess it will be the stronger one between you two...
DAZOMBIEMAN said he is CLEARLY STRONGER than GHOST!
GHOST said that DAZOMBIEMAN is LYING and that HE is CLEARLY STRONGER!
GHOST and DAZOMBIEMAN are ARGUING with EACHOTHER!
Phew... this may be just the distraction I needed...
I'm still running, Narrator, right?
RIGHT!
GRIMREAPER appeared!
AAAAAH!!! IF THIS COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE...
OH GOD...
GOD appeared!
GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!
GOD used HELP!
But it failed!
GOD disappeared!
UGH NO!!
GRIMREAPER approaches DUGGY!
I guess... I guess I need to run into this other door!
ANOTHER HALL is within DOOR!
Geez.... Time to run yet again!
DUGGY is running!
GRIMREAPER is in CLOSE PURSUIT!
Huffpuffhuffpuff...
DUGGY has made a FULL CIRCLE back to the ENTRANCE!  
Damn it... I'm never going to get out of here..! If only that front door didn't lock behind me...
NARRATOR never said FRONT DOOR was LOCKED!
But you said... Whatever!
I'm getting out of here! 
DUGGY ran away!
Yess!
Couldn't escape!
BUT WHY NOT?
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST are in the WAY!
THEY decided to GO BACK and CUT YOU OFF!
But but... didn't you two stop your pursuit to argue?
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST can ARGUE and PURSUE at the SAME TIME!
DUGGY is TRAPPED!
Ugh!! NOOOooooo!
GRIMREAPER said this is YOUR END, here in this DEAD END!
Lamest. Pun. Ever.
LAME PUN is ALSO the LAST PUN that DUGGY will EVER HEAR!
Gulp...!
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST continue to ARGUE!
GHOST argues he can FLY through WALLs!
DAZOMBIEMAN argues he can BITE enemies with SHARP TEETH!
You two are still going at it ??
Well at least they are still distracted...
GRIMREAPER wants to fight!
Gulp... looks like I'm going to have to fight my way out of this...
GRIMREAPER sent out GRIMREAPER!
Go Magikarp!
Go, MAGIKARP!
MAGIKARP fainted!
Aww! Common! I didn't even get to use a move!
ITS NOT THAT WEAK!
YES, IT IS!
Well, okay granted but...
GRIMREAPER still wants to fight!
Ugh... no!
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST have STOPPED ARGUING!
And? Who won?
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST wants you to HELP RESOLVE their DEBATE!
Wait, what?
DAZOMBIEMAN and GHOST want you to TELL THEM which is STRONGER!
I... I... I don't know!
GHOST said it won't KILL YOU if you say it is STRONGER!
Hmm well yeah... I mean, Ghosts are pretty st--
DAZOMBIEMAN said it won't KILL YOU if you say it is STRONGER!
Gulp...
GRIMREAPER said it will KILL YOU no matter what!
I'm gonna die...
GRIMREAPER used...
DUGGY died from INTENSE FEAR!
...
DAZOMBIEMAN: OH GREATZZ... NOW WE NEVER KNOW WHOZZ DA STRONGEST..
GHOST: Yooooouu are such a buzzzzzkillllll, Grimmmmmm..........
BATTLE used END! 


FLARE VERSION Player Database

Rikks the Outlaw [12-5-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARCOAL, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX)

Vikks a Lot [3-6]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW)

Chris [4-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Yugi Moto [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Jr. Trainer [0-1, dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

Rikks' Mom [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: CUTIEPIE)

Brock's Dad [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GEOCITIES [dead])

Reece Benlier [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TENTALES, LUCARIO [dead])

Jar Jar Binks [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CRYBABY, LUGIA [dead])

James [1-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOFFING)

Jessie of Team Rocket [2-5] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOBRA)

Meowth [0-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Da Zombie Man [1-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Seto Kaiba [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HITOTSU-ME-GIANT, JUDGEMAN [dead])

Random Pilot [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: JET)

Robotor the Robot [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGNEMITE, ROBOT [dead])

Schoolboy Danny [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RATATTA)

Gym Leader Molds [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: GLOOM, VILEPLUME)

Gymleader [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GRASS [dead])

Grassly, Little Girl [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Police [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUN)

Professor Oak [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

Mr. Psychic [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: JYNX)

Old Woman [0-1] [dead]
(Poekmon Lineup: none)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: FEMALEMR.MIME, KADABRA, ABRA)

Youngster Duggy [0-2] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGIKARP)

Master Sorcerer [0-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MINOMAGE)

Death Star 2 Spaceship Rabid Monkey of Doom [1-1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Pizza Man [1-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHEESEPIZZA, PEPPERONIPIZZA [dead], SAUSAGEPIZZA, MUSHROOMPIZZA)

Vikkz a Lot [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Cris [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HISDAD [dead])

Pizaman [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TOWER)

Vikks' Heart [2-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: POLICEDOG)

Michael Vick [2-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEDHILL)

Sal [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU, DITTO, ONIX, TORCHIC)

Flare [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEMON [dead])

Grim Reaper [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEATH)

No comments:

Post a Comment