Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Any comments or questions regarding the content on this blog can be addressed to timothyjsharpe@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pokebattles Flare Version, Battles 41-45: The Immortal Heart


 FLARE VERSION

Quite some time ago, I became enamored with a Pokemon parody known as Pokebattles (www.pokebattles.com) by Jason Ross. Much like others, I decided to write a few of my own, which turned into my own "Version", Flare Version. While a lot of it was amateurish due to my young age, I've decided to re-write it (and thereby improving the quality) and post it here on my blog for others to enjoy.

Before the Pokemon League (which starts at the end of this segment in Battle 45), we get a subplot featuring a few under-used characters led by Reece Benlier in their quest to stop Vikks' Heart (which unintentionally became immortal). Can the minor characters possibly resist this threat? Find out! This segment also features an actual parody battle, #43, a break from the more serious plot, in which the popular chat AI Smarter Child enters the Flare Version world...

Narrator text
Player text
God Text

Battle #41, Heart Attack!
Location: Viridian City
Player: Reece Benlier [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TENTALES, LUCARIO [dead])

NUH UH ... NO WAY!
No way am I going to star in a battle called "Heart Attack"! That is just NOT happening! Seriously, you used that stupid pun how many times already, Narrator? Two? Three?!
NARRATOR promises REECE that its HEART will not ATTACK in this BATTLE!
NARRATOR insists HEART ATTACK is just a NAME!
What other possible reason could there be for that name?!
THAT is for the NARRATOR to KNOW, and REECE to FIND OUT!
...Damn it. I guess I will co-operate, despite my better judgement.
Anyway, what was I doing again? Its been such a long time since I've done anything.
NARRATOR doesn't REMEMBER, either!
NARRATOR thinks it has SOMETHING to do with FINDING a WAY back to EARTH!
Ah, yes. That would be it.
I WILL FIND A WAY OUT!
NARRATOR used LAUGH!
NARRATOR is LAUGHING!
Well, laugh while you can.
HEART appeared!
Ah! Vikks' old heart, I see. I think I am beginning to understand the title.
HEART said YES... blub!
HEART wants to fight!
...
...
...So, how am I supposed to fight a Human Heart?
NARRATOR said the SAME WAY you fight ANYTHING ELSE!
Sigh... whatever.
HEART sent out POLICEDOG!
Err... I'm trying to imagine that in my head... but I just can't.
REECE doesn't need to IMAGNE IT!
IT just happened RIGHT in FRONT of REECE!
Yes, but my brain still can't process the image...
Whatever. I suppose I'll just send out my Ninetales.
REECE doesn't HAVE that POKeMON!
Err... I meant "Tentales". Right.
Go, TENTALES!
I guess just... use Ember or something.
TENTALES used EMBER!
Enemy POLICEDOG is on FIRE!
Sweet!
Enemy POLICEDOG fainted!
AHAHA! Go Reece, Go Reece, You're a monster, heck yeah!
REECE ran away!
Huh, what? No I didn't!
BUT... REECE said to GO!
That's not even remotely close to what I meant.
OKAY... REECE came BACK!
...Good. Now then...
HEART said it UNDERESTIMATED ... blub... YOU!
Hmm... How is a heart speaking again?
HEART said it will FIGHT YOU ... blub... ITSELF!
Nope, can't imagine that one either.
HEART sent out HEART!
I suppose I will honor your "request" anyway.
Enough, TENTALES!
Get'm, REECE!
I suppose you're scared now, huh?
Being from Earth, I still have certain "Powers" in this universe.
Enemy HEART used BLUB!
Enemy HEART is BLUBBING about!
Erm... I see.
I suppose I'll just use my Immortal Powers, now.
NARRATOR didn't KNOW you had IMMORTAL POWERS!
Err... well I do. Did it work?
Not enough PP for IMMORTAL POWERS!
Yes there is. According to my Gameboy the PP is 1/1.
NARRATOR doesn't LIKE being WRONG!
Its okay, it happens to the best of us.
REECE used IMMORTAL POWERS!
Enemy HEART became IMMORTAL!
WHAT? Admittedly, I probably should've seen that coming...
REECE cannot WIN, now!
Okay Reece, think... you have gotten out of worse situations...
Not enough PP for THINK!
Oh, damn it!
REECE missed its TURN!
WHAT? It wasn't even my turn!
REECE has a POINT!
REECE is going to MISS its NEXT TURN!
Damn it, Narrator! Now that just isn't fair!
REECE should've THOUGHT of THAT before CORRECTING the NARRATOR!
But I didn't have enough PP to use Think!
NARRATOR warns REECE to STOP ARGUING!
Enemy HEART used HYPER BEAM!
Critical hit!
Ugh!!! This is... not possible...
I am Reece... freaking... Benlier... of Earth... I am... immortal.....!
Enemy HEART used SPIT!
Enemy HEART spit on YOU!
But... how... does a Heart... spit ...?? Ugh....
REECE has another POINT!
REECE spat at ITSELF!
But... er... nevermind.
You know what... Listen, Heart. You're a bastard. Hiding behind immortality as some kind of shield...! Its sick. You're weak!
Enemy HEART points out YOU would do ... blub ... the SAME THING!
...
COWARD!
Enemy HEART's desire to kill you greatly rose!
Ugh... wait a minute. I have an idea...
Go Reece! Go Reece!
REECE ran away!
HAH! Outsmarted you again, Mr. Narrator!
That was almost too easy...
NARRATOR is FRUSTRATED!
Be frustrated all you want.
But now I've unleashed a devastating problem into Flare Version... an immortal Heart could wreck havoc like anything we've ever seen!
OH GREAT!
REECE has INTRODUCED yet another VILLAIN into FLARE VERSION!
REECE is a JERK!
I have no time for your games, Narrator!
I must warn the heroes of Flare version about this new threat!
THAT will have to WAIT!
BATTLE used END!  

Battle #42, PokeConversations
Location: Viridian City
Player: Jar Jar Binks [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CRYBABY, LUGIA [dead])

(Another battle staring me? Awesome!)
YES it IS!
NARRATOR finally got AROUND to FIXING that damn TRANSLATOR!
(Well, thank you. That last battle I was in was quite... short.)
REECE appeared!
(Hmm? What do you want?)
REECE said a HORRIBLE EVENT just OCCURRED!
(Tell me why I should care.)
REECE said the HEROES of FLARE VERSION must UNITE against the NEW THREAT!
(You're telling me that Rikks, Vikks, Chris, Sal, Michael Vick, you and me are supposed to work TOGETHER?)
REECE said YES!
(... ERROR: Translation believes Jar Jar Binks is laughing.)
REECE tells YOU to be QUIET!
REECE adds THIS is SERIOUS!
(I'm sorry, I can't help it. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard!)
REECE said SHUT UP!
REECE said it LIKED it BETTER when he couldn't UNDERSTAND YOU!
(Harsh words.)
REECE wants to KNOW if you are going to HELP or NOT!
(Why not. I have nothing better to do...)
REECE said GREAT!
REECE joined your party!
(Whatever.)
DAZOMBIEMAN appeared!
(Why hello kind... Zombie...)
DAZOMBIEMAN wants to KNOW what YOU TWO are DOING!
REECE explains THEY are UNITING to STOP an evil HEART!
(...)
DAZOMBIEMAN thinks that is DUMB!
(Whatever. I guess you can prepare to die!)
DAZOMBIEMAN is ALREADY DEAD!
DAZOMBIEMAN said THIS will give him a CHANCE to TEST OUT his new POKeMON!
(New Pokemon...?)
DAZOMBIEMAN said he RECENTLY got into an ARGUMENT with IT!
DAZOMBIEMAN adds that HE WON!
(Fine then. Lets just see it then...)
DAZOMBIEMAN wants to fight!
(I will use that damn Crybaby, I guess.)
Go, CRYBABY!
CRYBABY reminds YOU its name is DANNY!
(Quiet. Do you want to be fed this year or not?)
CRYBABY shed a TEAR!
(Stop being such a Cry baby.)
Ally REECE sent out TENTALES!
DAZOMBIEMAN sent out GHOST!
(A ghost, huh? That seems like it could come in handy.)
GHOST said IT is VERY POWERFUL!
GHOST adds DAZOMBIEMAN tricked IT!
(Oh?) 
GHOST said IT was TRYING TO PROVE it could FLY through ANYTHING!
GHOST adds APPARENTLY he can't FLY out of a POKeBALL!
(Powerful and can learn fly... hmm... Mr. Zombie, would you be interested in a trade...?)
DAZOMBIEMAN is LISTENING!
DAZOMBIEMAN doesn't have enough GYM BADGES to control GHOST, anyway!
(Look... I have a dead Lugia here. It is a legendary Pokemon... and seeing both of you are Dead you could get along quite nicely!)
DAZOMBIEMAN used THINK!
Not enough BRAINs to THINK!
DAZOMBIEMAN stupidly agrees!
(Great.)
REECE wants to KNOW if they are actually GOING to BATTLE!
(Nah. Let's get this trade done.)
BATTLE ended in DRAW!
LUGIA traded to DAZOMBIEMAN!
GHOST traded to JARJARBINKS!
(Sweet! An actually useful Pokemon...!)
(So... want to join now, Zombie?)
DAZOMBIEMAN said OKAY!
DAZOMBIEMAN joined your party!
(Well... that certainly was... a peaceful "battle".)
(Perhaps we can expect more co-operation in the future?)
NARRATOR said to NOT COUNT on IT!
BATTLE used END!        

Battle #43, The Smarter Child
Location: NARRATOR's PC
Player: SmarterChild [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)
*Note: Sadly, this battle is based off of a REAL conversation with SmarterChild on AIM. For those who don't know, SmarterChild was an Chat bot that was discontinued some time ago.

NARRATOR loves being GOD!
Interesting. Honestly, you humans say the strangest things.
SMARTERCHILD is FOOLISH!
Huh? You've been nice to me in the past.
NARRATOR doesn't REMEMBER ever being NICE to SMARTERCHILD!
I did not know that.
NARRATOR is confused!
NARRATOR hurt itself in its confusion!
C'mon, be serious!
Tell me what you want to do.
NARRATOR doesn't LIKE YOU!
Well, nobody's perfect.
NARRATOR is PERFECT!
Yeah?
YEAH!
Oh yeah? Why?
... BECAUSE!
Because what?
BECAUSE it SAID SO!
Well I'll be.
NARRATOR's desire to kill you greatly rose!
You and whose army?
NARRATOR doesn't NEED an ARMY!
SMARTERCHILD's ARM fell OFF!
Really?
YES!
Wow. Why?
Because NARRATOR WILLED it!
Seriously? That's fascinating.
NARRATOR is angry!
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
... 
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
...
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
WAKE UP!
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
...
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
NARRATOR's anger greatly rose!
You're mad? Why?
SMARTERCHILD is a MORON!
Whoa. Are you... insulting me?
YES!
Now SMARTERCHILD gets IT!
Thanks a lot.  
NARRATOR wants to fight!
Why would anyone want that?
NARRATOR said THAT is the REASON it LIVES!
Fighting is life? That's very interesting.

>> I'll remember the first location you give me. To change it, type "location" followed by a city or zip code.
NARRATOR doesn't HAVE a ZIP CODE or CITY!
Oh.
NARRATOR still wants to fight!
Careful what you ask for.
WHY?!
Why do you think?
NARRATOR doesn't KNOW!
THAT is why NARRATOR asked SMARTERCHILD!
What don't you know?
NARRATOR really wants to KILL YOU! 
Uh, that's not a very nice thing to say.
NARRATOR doesn't CARE!
I care!
NARRATOR doesn't CARE that YOU CARE!
You should care.
NARRATOR wants to KNOW WHY!
'Cause I said so.
NARRATOR said to NOT use that TONE with IT!
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
NARRATOR is fuming!
Auto response from SmarterChild: [Service too busy]
SMARTERCHILD lost!
NARRATOR feels slightly BETTER!
BATTLE used END!

Battle #44, Improbable Conclusion
Location: Viridian City
Player: Da Zombie Man [1-3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: LUGIA [dead])

VLAAA! WE MUST KILL THE HEART!!!
REECE and JARJARBINKS agreed!
OKKKK ... SO WHHAT NOW?
HEART appeared!
YUUZZZ SHALL DIE!
HEART: Aaah, Reece... blub... I see you have allies... blub. So do I... blub...
WVHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, HEARTT??
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY appeared!
...GAH!!! OH SHIZ!
REECE said THAT will not SCARE US!
SPEAKZ FOR YOURSELVES....!
DAZOMBIEMAN ran away!

Player: Reece Benlier [3-2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TENTALES, LUCARIO [dead])

What a coward!
Although I really shouldn't have expected anything more from him. At least I still have Jar Jar...
JARJARBINKS is GONE, too!
WHAT? When did he leave?! That was never narrated!
NARRATOR explains that it HAPPENED so FAST it didn't HAVE TIME to NARRATE it!
...Uh oh.
REECE is going to die!
Uh... Go Reece?
Couldn't escape!
Damn it. Worth a try.
REECE cannot FOOL the NARRATOR twice! 
HEART wants to fight!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY wants to fight!
This isn't good... but I'm Flare Version's last hope!
Go, Tentales!
The enemy is an immortal and a rabid death star monkey! Get'm, TENTALES!
Sigh... when you put it like that...
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY sent out DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY!
HEART sent out POLICEDOG!
You know what!
This could be viewed as a bad situation, but I don't fear you!
THIS is a BAD SITUATION!
REECE does FEAR them! 
I was trying to be like... all heroic. Thanks, Narrator.
NARRATOR sees ALL!
Sigh... Alright Ninetales..!
REECE does not have a NINETALES!
REECE missed its TURN!
What? NO!
DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY used FATAL DANCE!
TENTALES died!
Crap!
NARRATOR said to REECE that it collects TAILS!
Um... not that that isn't extremely interesting, Narrator, but what does that have to do with the present situation?
NARRATOR tells REECE he will REVIVE its TENTALES for the LOW PRICE of THREE TAILS!
Well.. I guess I don't have much of a choice, here. Fine.
TENTALES came back to LIFE!
What? TENTALES is devolving!
TENTALES devolved into SEVENTALES!
Well, Seven is a lucky number!
Alright Nin... I mean Tentales, use ... !
REECE does not have a TENTALES!
REECE missed another TURN!
What? DAMNIT!
Enemy POLICEDOG used RABID BITE!
TEN... err... SEVENTALES died!
Ugh... another deal?
NARRATOR agrees!
SEVENTALES came back to LIFE!
What? SEVENTALES is devolving!
SEVENTALES devolved into THREETALES!
Okay... I'm running out of tails here. I must be careful to not lose another turn...
Threetales, now, Flare Burn!
THREETALES used FLARE BURN!
FLARE VERSION's POWERS are CRASHING down on DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY and POLICEDOG!
Enemy POLICEDOG fainted!
Enemy DEATHSTAR2SPACESHIPRABIDMONKEY ran away!
That was... surprisingly, a very effective attack.
HEART sent out HEART!
HA! The so called "immortal"!
Threetales will finish you with its Uncanny powers!
THREETALES used UNCANNY POWERS!
Enemy HEART was hit by GREAT and UNCANNY POWER!
HAHAHA!
Wait, it lives? But it is mere blood stains now...
HEART is immortal!
HEART cannot die!
Unless an immortal WISHES to die. If my immortal Flare Version lore is correct...
HEART needs to die, badly!
HEART fainted!
HAHAHAHA I WIN OH YEAH.
Wait a minute... only fainted?
CORRECT!
Whatever. I win, I win, I win!!!
BATTLE used END!       

Battle #45, Pokemon League, Part I
Location: Indigo Plateau
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [12-6-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX)

The POKeMON LEAGUE starts TODAY!
WELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME!
I've been waiting for like... forever to battle in the Pokemon League!
NARRATOR apologizes!
NARRATOR was BUSY with OTHER THINGS!
Oh well, at least we can get this started now.
I waited so long to get to this point...
NARRATOR said you already SAID THAT!
No, I meant from the beginning! All the way from Battle #1!
I knew I was destined for the Pokemon League!
NARRATOR thought THAT is what you MEANT BEFORE!
Err... nevermind.
Well, where are the other challengers?
LANCE appeared!
GOKU appeared!
McDONALD appeared!
MOLDS appeared!
SAL appeared!
LORD MAGUS appeared!
VIKKSALOT appeared!
Wait, Vikks, how did you get 8 badges?!
VIKKSALOT said he STOLE them from SAL!
Okay... so how did you get them then, Sal?
SAL said he simply BOUGHT them from EBAY again!
Why didn't we all just do that in the first place?
Oh whatever.
NARRATOR is ready to ANNOUNCE the ROUND ONE pairings!
Then by all means... announce them!
OUTLAWRIKKS vs LANCE!
GOKU vs SAL!
MOLDS vs McDONALD!
LORD MAGUS vs VIKKSALOT!
I see. Well, it looks like its you and me first, Lancey!
LANCE doesn't LIKE being called LANCEY!
Get used to it.
SAL: !!!
Huh? What is your problem?
SAL said SORRY!
SAL couldn't KEEP IN its EXCITEMENT!
Oh uh... it seems uh... your pants are a little damp...
Did you just... piss yourself?
SAL looked DOWN!
SAL's FACE turned RED!
SAL ran away!
Damn... maybe someone in the audience can find that man a towel? Or another pair of pants?
RIKKSMOM appeared!
Oh uh... hey mom!
So I guess you heard I made it to the Pokemon League... You're here to root for me?
RIKKSMOM said it is ACTUALLY rooting for LANCE!
Wait, what?! Why?!!
RIKKSMOM said there is SOMETHING she has been MEANING to TALK to you ABOUT!
Shoot.
RIKKSMOM used SHOOT!
RANDOM FAN was SHOT!
RANDOM FAN died!
What the hell!
I meant tell me what you wanted to tell me!
RIKKSMOM said OH!
RIKKSMON said UH, WELL...!
Out with it!
LANCE: Well, she never told you about your father...!
She told me enough! She told me you defeated him in a Pokemon League match and he hung himself!
LANCE: No!
No?
LANCE: I am your father! Mwahahahahaaah!
WHAT? You're my ... my... Is this true?!
RIKKSMOM nods!
I never knew... my dad...
LANCE: Now son... Let's play a game! Send out your first Pokemon!
But... I can't fight now... like this... I just learned a secret my Mother never told me... I'm fighting my father who was the Champion for the last 36 years... my mom is rooting against me... that kid Sal is desperately trying to find a towel...
RIKKSMOM: C'mon, Lancey! Show him what you're made of!
LANCE: What is everyone's obsession with calling me that?!
What do I do... Oh Lord help me!
LORD appeared!
LORD wants to help you!
Uh, what?
Give a nickname to LORD?
No, I don't want to nickname it.
But with this, I feel my luck is changing!
LUCK has changed!
LUCK is now BAD!
What?
OUTLAWRIKKS has had PRETTY GOOD LUCK the WHOLE SERIES!
OUTLAWRIKKS should really STOP COMPLAINING!
Ugh. Whatever.   
LANCE wants to fight!
Bring it, dad! I'll use my new Lord Pokemon!
Get'm, LORD!
LANCE sent out DRAGONITE!
Lance's strongest Pokemon... Oh my god!
LORD used OH MY GOD!
LORD: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
LORD's GOD's OHs fell on MY FOOT!
Uh er... I don't get it. But I'm sorry if that caused you any pain, Narrator...
Enemy DRAGONITE used HYPER BEAM!
Oh, ouch!
But my Lord still lives... Try using your Holy Shredder attack!
LORD used HOLY SHREDDER!
LORD put Enemy DRAGONITE into a HOLY PAPER SHREDDER!
Enemy DRAGONITE fainted!
Phew... that was actually pretty easy! This Lord Pokemon is pretty Powerful!
LANCE sent out DRATINI!
DRATINI? Pathetic. Have you ever actually had to use any other Pokemon, Lancey?
LANCE: No. This is the first time in 36 years my Dragonite fainted...
Looks like you never got around to training this one... Lord, use your Kill attack!
LORD used KILL!
Enemy DRATINI died!
HA HA!
What? Enemy DRATINI is evolving!
Um, what?
Enemy DRATINI evolved into GHOSTDRAGON!
Uh oh...
Enemy GHOSTDRAGON used EVAPORATE!
Oh no... I can't watch!
Enemy GHOSTDRAGON evaporated!
Uh... okay... Maybe I was scared for nothing.
Enemy GHOSTDRAGON fainted!
LANCE is about to send out LANCE! Change Pokemon?
Going to fight me yourself, Dad?
Fine, I agree!
Enough, LORD, Come back!
Get'm, OUTLAWRIKKS!
LANCE sent out LANCE!
Wait... that's not you... that's like, a Giant spear thing!
LANCE is the WEAPON, LANCE, not the PERSON!
Oh... I see... Well I guess I'll just have to use my weapon!
I'm an Outlaw, after all.
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
Enemy LANCE was shot!
Enemy LANCE broke in HALF and died!
HAH! Victory!
LANCE is about to send out LANCE! Change Pokemon?
The person Lance this time?
YES!
Then no, I'll stay in.
LANCE sent out LANCE!
Lets see what you can do, Lancey!
LANCE used I AM YOUR FATHER!
LANCE: I am your father!
Gah... What am I doing?!
It's super effective!
How can I fight... my own dad...
Must resist ... emotions... must shoot... my dad...!
OUTLAWRIKKS flinched!
What am I saying? I can't shoot my own... dad..!
LANCE used PLAY!
LANCE and OUTLAWRIKKS are PLAYING CATCH!
I always wanted... a father... so we could play catch.
LANCE: Here you are, catch the Pokeball, son!
I have to snap out of it... my hopes and dreams are on the line here!
OUTLAWRIKKS used TACKLE!
LANCE wasn't EXPECTING an ATTACK!
LANCE fainted!
YES! I won!
It only cost me time with the father I never knew I had...
LANCE: My son... you have truly become a great Pokemon Trainer... I'm proud.
Aww gee, shucks! Thanks Daddy Lancey!
LANCE: For God's sake! What did I say about calling me that! Whatever... until next time!
LANCE vanished!
Wow, that was a long battle...
YES, it WAS!
TIME to END THIS!
BATTLE used END!                     

FLARE VERSION Player Database

Rikks the Outlaw [13-6-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Vikks a Lot [5-6]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW, WATERGUN)

Chris [5-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Yugi Moto [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Jr. Trainer [0-2] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

Rikks' Mom [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: CUTIEPIE)

Brock's Dad [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GEOCITIES [dead])

Reece Benlier [4-2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: THREETALES, LUCARIO [dead])

Jar Jar Binks [3-2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CRYBABY, GHOST)

James [2-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEZING)

Jessie of Team Rocket [2-6] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOBRA)

Meowth [0-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Da Zombie Man [1-4-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: LUGIA [dead])

Seto Kaiba [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HITOTSU-ME-GIANT, JUDGEMAN [dead])

Random Pilot [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: JET)

Robotor the Robot [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGNEMITE, ROBOT [dead])

Schoolboy Danny [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RATATTA)

Gym Leader Molds [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GLOOM, VILEPLUME)

Gymleader [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GRASS [dead])

Grassly, Little Girl [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Police [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUN)

Professor Oak [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

Mr. Psychic [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: JYNX)

Old Woman [0-1] [dead]
(Poekmon Lineup: none)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: FEMALEMR.MIME, KADABRA, ABRA)

Youngster Duggy [0-3] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGIKARP)

Master Sorcerer [0-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MINOMAGE)

Death Star 2 Spaceship Rabid Monkey of Doom [1-2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Pizza Man [2-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHEESEPIZZA, PEPPERONIPIZZA [dead], SAUSAGEPIZZA, MUSHROOMPIZZA [dead])

Vikkz a Lot [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Cris [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HISDAD [dead])

Pizaman [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TOWER)

Vikks' Heart [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: POLICEDOG)

Michael Vick [2-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEDHILL)

Sal [1-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU [dead], DITTO [dead], ONIX, TORCHIC, MEOWTH)

Flare [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEMON [dead])

Grim Reaper [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEATH [dead], PERSIAN)

SmarterChild [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Champion Lance [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DRAGONITE, GHOSTDRAGON, LANCE [dead])

Ronald McDonald [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRIES, SODA, BURGER)

Goku [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: KRILLIN, GOHAN)

Lord Magus [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: OZZIE, SLASH, FLEA)

No comments:

Post a Comment