Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Any comments or questions regarding the content on this blog can be addressed to timothyjsharpe@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pokebattles Flare Version, Battles 51-55: Doomed Hoenn


 FLARE VERSION

Quite some time ago, I became enamored with a Pokemon parody known as Pokebattles (www.pokebattles.com) by Jason Ross. Much like others, I decided to write a few of my own, which turned into my own "Version", Flare Version. While a lot of it was amateurish due to my young age, I've decided to re-write it (and thereby improving the quality) and post it here on my blog for others to enjoy.

Season 2 of PokeBattles Flare Version starts off with a two-part episode of the Main characters and their Quest to find a way out of Black Version, which is basically PokeHell. After that, since Kanto has been completely destroyed, our heroes find themselves in Sal's homeland of Hoenn. But they also accidentally released the evil Narrator and Webmaster, so the same thing that happened to Kanto could happen to Hoenn! These first Season 2 battles set up the season and allow things to get back to "normal".

Narrator text
Player text
God Text

Battle #51, At least there are Game Shows in Hell
Location: Black Version
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [14-7-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Man! I can't believe I'm dead. Dying really sucks.
THAT is the GENERAL IDEA!
To make matters worse, with the Narrator also dead, he can haunt us for all eternity...
DEATH isn't SO BAD for the ALL POWERFUL NARRATOR!
Well, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself...
So Vikks, play again?
SPECIALVIKKS reluctantly AGREES!
Fire, Grass, Water... Shoot!
Enemy SPECIALVIKKS used WATER!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
Enemy SPECIALVIKKS died!
I win again! Best out of 100?
SPECIALVIKKS appeared!
SPECIALVIKKS called you a CHEATER!
Its your own fault ... you keep falling for it.
And it never seems to get old...
OUTLAWRIKKS is lying!
THIS is EXTREMELY OLD! 
Who am I kidding, this is getting boring as hell.
Again?
SPECIALVIKKS said WHY NOT!

Player: Webmaster KillerNacho [Too many wins to display here] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

REECE: HAH! So how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?
Shut up.
REECE: Now you're trapped here, same as me! Hahahahahaha!
...  
KILLERNACHO is angry!
Oh great. And now the Narrator is here.
KILLERNACHO no longer has CONTROL over NARRATOR!
Except, you don't really have much control here, either.
In Black Version, there is so many things you can do.
NARRATOR could always KILL YOU!
Yeah, except I respawn a few seconds later. You would get bored in a matter of minutes.
NARRATOR agrees, SURPRISINGLY!
NARRATOR wants to KNOW if you have a PLAN to ESCAPE!
There is a way...
But in this state, I doubt I can do it alone.
NARRATOR is listening!
At this point, I don't want to risk you losing your narration powers, it's risky.
Just keep doing what you're doing and try to be as unbiased as possible. We can't risk any mistakes.
NARRATOR said OKAY!
Since NARRATOR needs to be UNBIASED, NARRATOR is going to KILL YOU now!
Uh, what?
KILLERNACHO died!
REECE: Nice.
REECE died!
REECE: Damn it!
KILLERNACHO appeared!
REECE appeared!
...
Well, I guess you kill everyone else, so sure. Anyway, I have to set off a minor demon...

Player: Chris [5-3] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Mwahahahahahaahaah! 
I have finally made it... I'm here... hell... I always knew someday I would be here. But now that I am here, I can think of nothing but regrets!
Yes... I died. Death bad. And it was all that prick, Yami Yugi... I will have my revenge. Revenge good, revenge yes... Heh... heheheheh!
FIRST you must GET OUT of HERE!
Aah yes. Narrator man. How do you suggest that?
A LITTLE BIRDIE appeared!
Oooh... pretty bird. Must kill..!
A LITTLE BIRDIE told YOU to WAIT!
A LITTLE BIRDIE said IT can HELP YOU!
I must be going insane...!
Oh wait, I'm already a maniac. Yes, insanity is here already... Oh hell birdie... I listen.
A LITTLE BIRDIE begins to TELL YOU its PLAN...!

Player: Rikks the Outlaw [14-7-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

SPECIALVIKKS wants to KNOW why you KEEP WINNING!
You really ARE special, aren't you?
CHRIS stealthily approaches!
That may have worked had not not shouted that, Narrator.
CHRIS: Pssst, Rikks!
Psst... what?
CHRIS: I think I know how we can get out of here...
What? How?
CHRIS: A little birdy told me...
Oh great.
Well, I'm sufficiently bored enough to blindly follow you, what do we have to do?
CHRIS: You know Mark?
That Gameshow Host guy actually named Mike?
CHRIS: The very same...
What about him?
CHRIS: Apparently, he is this place's guardian. If we can distract him, my little birdie friend can open a Portal out of here for us... But its critical we DO NOT tell Yugi!
Agreed on that one.
So all you want to do is jump this guy?
CHRIS: Precisely.
Sounds like fun.
SPECIALVIKKS: Yes! WE SHALL CHALLENGE HIM!
Keep your voice down, idiot!
YAMI YUGI: What do you think you guys are doing...?
Crap.
YAMI YUGI wants to fight!
Anytime, anyday!
MARK appeared!
MARK: LET THE GAMESHOW BEGIN! 
Uh, what? 
MARK: Here in BLACK VERSION, all battles are resolved by a peaceful Game Show instead!
Right...
So why weren't you stopping me when I was shooting Vikks repeatedly?
MARK: Simple! Because neither of you "wanted to fight". See, your record was unaffected!
Err... right.
MARK: Now, let's look at today's contestants!
MARK: First we have Yami Yugi, from the world of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Yugi is the holder of the legendary Flare Gun, and the defeater of the Almighty Narrator and Webmaster!
MARK: Our other contestant is a pathetic kid named Rikks!
HEY!
MARK: This one ought to be a REAL snoozer, but let's get started!
Sure, fine, whatever..
MARK: First question... What is the name of the most powerful monster in Yu-Gi-Oh?
THAT IS HARDLY A FAIR QUESTION!
YAMI YUGI answered EXODIA!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS?
MARK: I care not for your complaints! Your answer?
Um... Mewtwo?
MARK: WRONG!
YAMI YUGI was CORRECT!
Hax.
YAMI YUGI - 3
OUTLAWRIKKS - 0
MARK: Next question! What gives Yugi Moto the power to transform into the Pharoah, Yami Yugi?
How am I supposed to know that?!
I have a feeling this Game Show is rigged against me...
YAMI YUGI answered MILLENNIUM PUZZLE!
Sigh... Um, his ridiculous hair?
MARK: Nice try, but no!
YAMI YUGI - 5003
OUTLAWRIKKS - 0
THAT WAS WORTH 5000 POINTS?
MARK: Third question...
I swear to God... if this is another Yu Gi Oh question...
MARK: What is SPECIALVIKKS' home town?
AHA! I KNOW THIS ONE!
PALLET TOWN, SAME AS MINE!
MARK: CORRECT! 
YAMI YUGI - 5003
OUTLAWRIKKS - 1
... One point?
MARK: What do you expect? It was an easy question!
Fine... fine... give me a ... billion point question!
MARK: You should be careful what you ask for...
MARK: What is 1 + 1?
HAH! This is SO EASY, I can't believe you would think that this is -
YAMI YUGI answered 2!
Aw crap.
I probably should've just cried that out... Uh...
MARK: Your answer?
Okay... think Rikks, think. I need to think outside the box on this one...
Oh! I know!
It's a MATH PROBLEM!
MARK: ...
MARK: That is... a better answer, since I never did ask for the answer to 1 + 1. Color me shocked.
YAMI YUGI - 5003
OUTLAWRIKKS - 1000000001
HAH! I am the winner!
YAMI YUGI: No! I have failed...
MARK: Thank you again for another exciting GAME SHOW!
Hey, Mike! Wait up!
To be continued...
Huh? Damn it. Even in Black Version, you're a buzzkill, Narrator...
BATTLE used END! 

Battle #52, Cheating Death
Location: Black Version
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [15-7-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Okay... so now I can talk to Mike, right?
OF COURSE!
MARK is right in FRONT of YOU!
Good, good. Mike, we must talk!
MARK: ... Actually, I prefer Mark.
Whatever. I owe you a little something...
MARK: Oh?
THIS!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK: UGH!!! WHY YOU ... !
DIE, LOSER!
MARK died!
So the guardian is defeated! He will never bother us ever again!
MARK appeared!
Oh, right. Damn it.
MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
Uh ... !
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
Okay, the rest of you, hurry!
If Chris's story is correct, find the portal... 
CHRIS and SPECIALVIKKS said OKAY!
I'll stay here and distract Mark...
CHRIS and SPECIALVIKKS ran away! 
YAMI YUGI used PURSUE!
YAMI YUGI is in close pursuit of CHRIS and SPEECIALVIKKS! 
They'll have to handle Yugi...
MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
You know ... this is the most fun I've had since coming here. 

Location: One hour later

MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
363...
MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
364...
MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
365...
SPECIALVIKKS appeared!
Oh, you're back!
SPECIALVIKKS wants to KNOW what you were COUNTING!
Oh, just the number of times I've killed this bastard...
If only this was added to my record...
MARK: Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
MARK died!
366.
Man, this "guardian" is strange. You'd think he'd try to do something useful instead of saying that same line over and over.
SPECIALVIKKS told YOU that they FOUND the PORTAL!
SPECIALVIKKS adds they need HELP dealing with YAMI YUGI!
I guess I must do everything myself...
OUTLAWRIKKS and SPECIALVIKKS ran away!

Player: Mike "Mark" Crotch [no record yet] [dead]

Why, you little brute! EL PREPARE FOR TRUE DEATH!
... Wait a minute, where did everybody go?

Player: Rikks the Outlaw [15-7-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Okay... so where is Yugi?
YAMI YUGI used SHOOT!
SPECIALVIKKS died!
Oh, there he is... and he's standing between everyone and the portal!
SPECIALVIKKS appeared!
Okay, my friend, I'll provide you some cover fire!
OUTLAWRIKKS used SHOOT!
YAMI YUGI died!
Quickly, make a run for it, everybody!
SAL ran through PORTAL!
WEBMASTER KILLERNACHO ran through PORTAL!
REECE ran through PORTAL!
SPECIALVIKKS ran through PORTAL!
CHRIS ran through PORTAL!
Um, I get it, I get it!
EVERYONE ELSE ran through PORTAL!
Everyone?
EXCEPT those who were DEAD beforehand!
I see... why not?
WEBMASTER KILLERNACHO had them TIED UP!
Oh... I see. Well thanks for the plot device.
NO PROBLEM!
I guess it's my turn...!
OUTLAWRIKKS ran through PORTAL!
NARRATOR um... ENTERED the PORTAL SOMEHOW!

Player: Yami Yugi [1-2-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Uh... I appeared but it was never narrated. That's odd.
Wait... the portal is... gone!
I have failed!
MARK: At least you have me... We can play Game Shows every day!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  
BATTLE used END! 

Battle #53, Alliances Restored
Location: Littleroot Town, Inside Sal's house
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [15-7-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

So this is Hoenn... Doesn't look so bad.
This is where you are from, Sal?
SAL nods!
SAL wants to KNOW if his name can have LOWER-CASE LETTERS again!
NARRATOR said NO!
NARRATOR laughs MANIACALLY!
Uh... yeah, Sal, by the way...
When we were escaping from Black Version... the Narrator kind of slipped through the Portal too... and since the portal led here...
SAL is AFRAID about what you are ABOUT to SAY!
Yes, I think we may have accidentally unleashed the evil Narrator on your homeland.
SAL pissed himself!
Man, you have bladder issues...
OUTLAWRIKKS used LOOK!
OUTLAWRIKKS looked outside WINDOW!
Yep... seems like almost everyone made it here alright.
Wait a minute... I don't see Killer Nacho or Reece Benlier anywhere. Where could they have gone?
EVERYONE doesn't KNOW! 
Speaking of which, exactly who is in here right now?
SAL, SPECIALVIKKS, and CHRIS are with you in SAL's HOUSE!
Okay, just making sure.
DOOR used KNOCK!
DOOR is KNOCKING!
Now who could that be?
Sal, do you want to answer that?
SAL said YOU can GET IT!
SAL added it is GOING UPSTAIRS to CHANGE its CLOTHES!
SAL left!
Oh, right. Okay.
OUTLAWRIKKS used ANSWER!
OUTLAWRIKKS answered the DOOR!
PIZZAMAN appeared!
Oh... Pizzaman. How have you been, you traitorous bastard?
PIZZAMAN said he has been GOOD except DYING and EVERYTHING!
Well unless you have a delivery to make, I suggest you leave.
PIZZAMAN used LOL!
PIZZAMAN is LOLing at YOU!
What's so funny?
SPECIALVIKKS: You see Rikks... Pizzaman, Chris, and I decided in Black Version we would meet & team up again. Nothing personal. We'll rob you later, bye!
PIZZAMAN, SPECIALVIKKS, and CHRIS ran away!
...And just when I thought me and Vikks had started becoming friends...
VICK appeared!
VICK said YOU and HIM are FRIENDS!
Friends is a bit of a stretch. But I guess you're close enough.
VICK joined your party! 
SAL appeared!
Well... I guess you mine as well come too if you want.
A guide would be useful...
SAL adds that YOU are UNFORTUNATELY his HOMELAND's BEST CHANCE at SURVIVAL!
SAL joined your party!
Okay, great! Let's explore Littleroot town a bit...

Location: Littleroot Town, Pr. Birch's Laboratory

BIRCH appeared!
Hmm... Birch, huh?
SAL: Hello, Professor Bitch!
Professor Bitch? Haha, I get it.
BIRCH: That wasn't even funny the first one-hundred times I've heard it.
BIRCH: Now what do you kids want?
Sal, explain away.
SAL explained to BIRCH about HOENN's CURRENT SITUATION!
Yes, quite bad that.
BIRCH: I knew you would be the death of me. But very well, perhaps this could be useful...
OUTLAWRIKKS got the HOENN BADGES!
What? All of them...?!
FOR FREE?
BIRCH: Yes, of course. Our only hope is for the Champion of Kanto and Champion of Hoenn to team up...
Actually, I never actually became Kanto's champion...
BIRCH: ...
BIRCH: Well, honestly, I think you two are doomed either way. Have fun!
Thanks anyway, Professor Bitch!
BIRCH: ...
BIRCH wants to fight!
BIRCH sent out SHOTGUN!
Chill! We're leaving, we're leaving!
OUTLAWRIKKS, SAL, and VICK ran away! 
Wait... did we just get a loss for that?
OF COURSE!
Damn it. 
BATTLE used END!

Battle #54, The Price of Power
Location: Nearby Cave
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [15-8-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Wait... remind me why we're here in a "Nearby Cave" again?
SAL: We heard screams coming from this direction!
And we ran here then, why?
SAL: We're supposed to be saving my homeland from damnation, here!
Whatever.
Wild SEVIPER appeared!
Wild SEVIPER is attacking a RANDOM PERSON!
I suppose we should save this person!
Wild SEVIPER wants to fight!
Well, I'm not just anyone. I'm a Pokemon trainer.
Go, CHARMANDER!
Let's try your new "Mander" attack!
CHARMANDER used MANDER!
CHARMANDER summoned 10 SALAMANDERS!
Err... I suppose?
Gives me some nice meat shields, at least.
Wild SEVIPER used EAT!
Wild SEVIPER ate the SALAMANDERS!
Wild SEVIPER was restored!
Oops. Maybe we should try a more ... standard attack, Charmander.
Try a Flamethrower!
CHARMANDER used FLAMETHROWER!
CHARMANDER used its FLAMETHROWER to BURNINATE Wild SEVIPER!
Wild SEVIPER fainted!
Nice going!
Now let's see what random person I saved...
RANDOM PERSON was renamed LANCE!
DAD?!
I'm so glad you made it out of Black Version alive! Wait... why weren't you using your Pokemon to attack the Seviper?
LANCE explains that he never GOT a CHANCE to go to the POKeCENTER after his LOSS in the POKeMON LEAGUE!
Um... I see.
Well it really is great to see you, dad.
LANCE agrees!
LANCE has a GIFT for YOU!
Huh?
LANCE explained that the FLARE GUN is not the only FLARE ARTIFACT!
You don't say...
LANCE adds that HE is the GUARDIAN of ANOTHER!
What?!
LANCE wants YOU to HAVE IT!
Why... this is awesome! What is it?
OUTLAWRIKKS got the FLARE PENDANT!
SAL: HAH! You got a necklace.
...Shut up.
Although I must agree this is a very feminine pendant...
LANCE said NO SHIT!
LANCE adds THAT is the REASON he never USED IT!
Well, I guess I should for the good of Hoenn!
OUTLAWRIKKS put on the FLARE PENDANT!
Woooah!! I feel... tingly...
What? OUTLAWRIKKS is evolving!
Mmm... Power tingles...
OUTLAWRIKKS evolved into FLARIKKS!
Eeeeeeee!!
Flare Powers... consuming my soul!
Nom nom nom... yummy soul!
SAL: Uh... Rikks! Youre on fire... literally!
Fire? Teehee... Look at that... you're right.
LANCE explained that it is a SIDE EFFECT of the FLARE EVOLUTION!
Well... now that I can ... think properly again, are there any other side effects I should know about?
LANCE said YES!
You probably should've told me this first, in hindsight.
Although since this fire doesn't seem to hurt, I kind of like this change.
LANCE said he DID NOT on PURPOSE!
LANCE adds the OTHER SIDE-EFFECT is that the WEARER gains 10 LOSSES!
WHAT?
OUTLAWRIKKS gained 10 LOSSES!
THAT IS HARDLY FAIR!
POWER always has a PRICE!
BATTLE used END!             

Battle #55, All my Zigzagoon
Location: South of Oldale Town
Player: Chris [5-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Wild ZIGZAGOON fainted!
DAMN these Zigzagoon hordes, this is SO ANNOYING! Aside from the occasional Poochyena, they are the only thing on this Route. And all they ever do is TACKLE... while being worth NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever! I WANT TO RIP OFF ALL OF THEIR SLIGHTLY CUTE HEADS! THEN USE THEIR ENTRAILS TO HANG THEIR OFFSPRING AND EVOLVED FORMS! I WOULD LOVE TO START A ZIGZAGOON GENOCIDE THAT WILL RID THIS REGION OF THESE ANNOYING THINGS ONCE AND FOR ALL!
NARRATOR wants to KNOW if CHRIS's RANT is DONE!
Sigh ... yes.
Anyway, this world is really, really boring. 
SPECIALVIKKS and PIZZAMAN agree!
At least we're almost to Oldale Town...

Location: Oldale Town

Phew... and here we are.
TEAM MAGMA appeared!
TEAM AQUA appeared!
TEAM MAGA and TEAM AQUA want to fight eachother!
Wait... is something finally happening in this boring as hell Hoenn place?!
TEAM MAGMA sent out 20 ZIGZAGOONs!
TEAM AQUA sent out 20 ZIGZAGOONs!
20 ZIGZAGOONs used 20 TACKLEs!
The OTHER 20 ZIGZAGOONs used 20 TACKLEs!
... I guess not.
Let's go. I would rather gouge my own eyes out than watch fourty Zigzagoons tackle eachother.

Location: West of Oldale Town

BORING BORING BORING BORING!
If I would have known, I might've chosed Hell over this...!
Wild RALTS appeared!
A Ralts? Looks a bit like an alien thing.
Let's see what the EVILDEX has to say about it...
EVILDEX: This POKeMON is not EVIL. Therefore, it is not worth your time!
And there we have it. Not worth our time.
Wild RALTS wants to fight!
I guess if you want to catch it, Vikks, you can be my guest.
SPECIALVIKKS and PIZZAMAN ran away!
What? Why?! It's so small!
CHRIS realizes it is LEVEL 100!
WHAT?
A Level 100 wild Pokemon? Crap...!
Well ... uh, let's see if my Mom can handle this...
The enemy is 100 times your Level! Get'm, FRENCHWHORE!
I knew I should've gotten around to training my mother.
Wild RALTS used TOXIC!
FRENCHWHORE was badly poisoned!
HAH! And that's what you get for not getting me that Pokemon game I wanted last Christmas!
I wish you a slow and painful death!
NARRATOR wants to KNOW if CHRIS plans to USE its TURN!
Um... sure, why not.
Okay Mom, use your ... heh, heh... Burp attack!
FRENCHWHORE used BURP!
It doesn't affect Enemy RALTS!
I love the power to order my mother around, with no way she could possibly ignore it. I knew there was a reason I was keeping her Level so low.
Wild RALTS attempts to FINISH you off with FALSE SWIPE!
You fool! False Swipe cannot finish anything off!
FRENCHWHORE was hurt by poison!
FRENCHWHORE fainted!
Oh, right. I guess it can in that case. I suppose I'll use my Dragon...!
Get'm, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON!
Wild RALTS gathered up sunlight!
Hmm! It's preparing for a Solar Beam... Let's check my Bag.
CHRIS's BAG:
Potion x99
Super Potion x1
Master Ball x1
I remember being given this Master Ball by Giovanni. But he told me not to waste it on any ordinary Pokemon...
A LEVEL 100 WILD POKeMON doesn't really QUALIFY as ORDINARY!
Good point. Prepare to eat my Master Ball!
EW!
... That is not what I meant. Either way, I have two of those "Master balls". Heh, heh.
CHRIS used the MASTER BALL!
Wild RALTS was caught!
Yes, yes, YES!
I now have a super powerful Pokemon at my disposal...
SPECIALVIKKS and PIZZAMAN returned!
Welcome back, cowards... Say one good reason why I shouldn't kill you both right now.
SPECIALVIKKS: Well if you do that, it may destroy the 99 Super Repels I just bought... Then you would have to fight all the Zigzagoon...
Hmm... Very good. You get to live for today.
Let us continue to Peltaburg City!
BATTLE used END!      

FLARE VERSION Player Database

Flare Rikks [16-18-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX, LORD)

Special Vikks [7-7]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW, WATERGUN [dead])

Chris [7-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, RALTS, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Yami Yugi [1-2-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Jr. Trainer [0-2] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

Rikks' Mom [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CUTIEPIE)

Brock's Dad [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GEOCITIES [dead])

Reece Benlier [4-3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: THREETALES, LUCARIO [dead])

Jar Jar Binks [3-3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CRYBABY, GHOST)

James [2-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEZING)

Jessie of Team Rocket [2-6] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOBRA)

Meowth [0-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Da Zombie Man [1-4-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: LUGIA [dead])

Seto Kaiba [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HITOTSU-ME-GIANT, JUDGEMAN [dead])

Random Pilot [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: JET)

Robotor the Robot [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGNEMITE, ROBOT [dead])

Schoolboy Danny [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RATATTA)

Gym Leader Molds [1-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: GLOOM, VILEPLUME)

Gymleader [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GRASS [dead])

Grassly, Little Girl [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Police [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUN)

Professor Oak [0-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

Mr. Psychic [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: JYNX)

Old Woman [0-1] [dead]
(Poekmon Lineup: none)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: FEMALEMR.MIME, KADABRA, ABRA)

Youngster Duggy [0-3] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGIKARP)

Master Sorcerer [0-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MINOMAGE)

Death Star 2 Spaceship Rabid Monkey of Doom [1-2-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Pizza Man [2-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHEESEPIZZA, PEPPERONIPIZZA [dead], SAUSAGEPIZZA, MUSHROOMPIZZA [dead])

Vikkz a Lot [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Cris [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HISDAD [dead])

Pizaman [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TOWER)

Vikks' Heart [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: POLICEDOG)

Michael Vick [2-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEDHILL)

Sal [2-5]
(Pokemon Lineup: EMPEROR SLAKING, RAICHU [dead], DITTO [dead], ONIX [dead], TORCHIC [dead])

Mike "Mark" Crotch [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Flare [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEMON [dead])

Grim Reaper [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEATH [dead], PERSIAN)

SmarterChild [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Champion Lance [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DRAGONITE, GHOSTDRAGON, LANCE [dead])

Ronald McDonald [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRIES, SODA, BURGER)

Goku [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: KRILLIN, GOHAN, MEOWTH)

Lord Janus [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: OZZIE, SLASH, FLEA)

Referee [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Webmaster Killer Nacho [Too many wins to display here]
(Pokemon  Lineup: none)

Professor Birch [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: SHOTGUN)

No comments:

Post a Comment