Welcome to the Cheesiest Blog on the Web

Any comments or questions regarding the content on this blog can be addressed to timothyjsharpe@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pokebattles Flare Version, Battles 36-40: Pokemon League Preparations


 FLARE VERSION

Quite some time ago, I became enamored with a Pokemon parody known as Pokebattles (www.pokebattles.com) by Jason Ross. Much like others, I decided to write a few of my own, which turned into my own "Version", Flare Version. While a lot of it was amateurish due to my young age, I've decided to re-write it (and thereby improving the quality) and post it here on my blog for others to enjoy.

Battles 36-40 are the last few battles featuring the main characters before the Pokemon League arc, which concludes Season 1 of Pokebattles Flare Version. Rikks and Vikks both struggle to get the things they need to qualify for the event, while Sal continues his quest to find the evil source of the evil Narrator & Webmaster. Battle 40 is a special battle, the first of a tradition to revive one dead character every 40 battles.

Narrator text
Player text
God Text

Battle #36, Scientific Explanation?
Location: Pallet Town
Player: Vikks a Lot [3-6]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW)

Aaah... Pallet Town. I don't even remember why I decided to come back here.
Oh well, mine as well say hi to Gramps...
VIKKSALOT entered POKeMON LAB!
Hey, gramps. How's it hanging?
OAK is horrified!
Huh? What's wrong?
OAK wants to KNOW how you're ALIVE without a HEART and a GIANT HOLE in your CHEST!
Oh that?
You see, the narrator cannot kill me since I'm the rival. No matter what happens, I'm invincible!
OAK reminds you that it also means VIKKSALOT can never ACHIEVE his ULTIMATE GOALS!
You're such a buzzkill, Gramps...
Either way, I guess I'll take it. Being immortal, I mean.
OAK wants to TEST your THEORY!
Oh yeah ... ?
Well how do you think we can do that?
OAK wants to fight!
HAH! You can't be serious, Gramps!
You may have been a hotshot Pokemon trainer back in the day, but now? You've lost your touch, old man.
OAK said he can BEAT you ANY DAY!
We'll just see about that.
Take care of him, Squirtle!
Get'm, SQUIRTLE!
OAK sent out PIKACHU!
Uh oh... it looks like I have a type disadvantage... Gramps knew I chose Squirtle as my starter...
Enemy PIKACHU used THUNDER!
But it missed!
HAH! That attack always misses, you old fool..!
OAK is angry!
Well, you deserve it for trying to use such an inaccurate attack.
Now, Squirtle, lets take advantage of this with a Water Gun attack!
SQUIRTLE used WATER GUN!
Critical hit!
Aah, excellent. Too bad the Pikachu lived...
Enemy PIKACHU used THUNDERSHOCK!
Aw crap... a move with accuracy...
Its super effective!
SQUIRTLE fainted!
Well, that sucks. Good thing I have another Pokemon...
Go, SPEAROW!
Oh, damn it! Spearow is ALSO weak to Electric!
PIKACHU used THUNDERBOLT!
Oh shi--
Its super effective!
SPEAROW fainted!
Damn it... go me...
The enemy easily swept all of all your Pokemon! Get'm, VIKKSALOT!
Mwahahahaah! I've gotten out of worse situations...
Hey little Pikachu... would you like to see my... DEVOLVE ATTACK?
VIKKSALOT used DEVOLVE!
What? PIKACHU is devolving!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FEAL THE WRATH OF VIKKSALOT!
OAK used the B BUTTON!
DEVOLUTION was canceled!
Oh... WHAT?
Lame...
OAK asked WHAT you EXPECTED!
No one else I used that on thought to do that...
OAK also is THANKFUL he remembered to bring his GAMEBOY!
Lucky prick...!
OAK said LUCK has NOTHING to do with IT!
OAK said he is simply SMART, unlike YOU!
Ouch... my own Grandfather says I'm stupid...
THAT is PRETTY SAD!
Sometimes I wish you would just be quiet, narrator...
Enemy PIKACHU used DEATH VOLT!
Wait, death wha.... ??? OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIKKSALOT died!
OAK laughs at the DISPROVEN THEORY!
But... but... won't the webmaster not like this, Narrator?
After all, I'm an essential character to the plot!
...
NARRATOR said DAMN IT!
VIKKSALOT's death failed!
What? Oh, whatever, that works...
OAK is shocked!
OAK wants to KNOW how this is POSSIBLE!
I know. Confusing, isn't it?
OAK is confused!
OAK fainted in its confusion!
Does this mean I win?
YES, through TECHNICALITY!
I'll take it.
WHO IS THE BEST POKeMON TRAINER NOW, GRAMPS? WELL? WHO?
OH RIGHT, YOU CAN'T ANSWER BECAUSE YOU'RE UNCONSCIOUS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN appeared!
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN said they are BACK from wherever the HELL they were!
You know... I don't remember where you guys went, either.
But nice to see you again.
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN want to KNOW what HAPPENED to your HEART!
Kinda a long story.... but to give you an abridged version, it ran away.
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN said OK!
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN joined your party!
Awesome.
So what should we do from here?
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN said they heard the VIRIDIAN GYM has been RE-OPENED! 
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN suggest CHECKING it OUT!
Sounds good... this may be my opportunity to get even with Rikks...
BATTLE used END! 

Battle #37, Pyrrhic Victory
Location: Viridian City
Player: Sal [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU, DITTO, ONIX, TORCHIC)

Hmm... so I followed that Rikks guy all the way to Viridan City. I wonder what is so important here?
OUTLAWRIKKS walked to GYM!
Oh, of course! He's a Pokemon trainer, he is here for the Gym.
OUTLAWRIKKS entered GYM!
Hmm... so it looks like that trail is a dead end... If only something would happen...
Maybe some clue... Heck, I'd be for anything at this point.
MEOWTH appeared!
Hmm... the Narrator didn't say it was a "Wild" Meowth.
Does that mean this Meowth is a trainer?
MEOWTH said EXACTLY!
MEOWTH wants to fight!
Uh huh... whatever.
I accept your challenge... FOR I AM Sal ---
YOU mean SAL!
Yes yes, fine! I am SAL, the GREATEST TRAINER IN ALL OF HOENN!
NARRATOR said he doesn't KNOW about HOENN!
NARRATOR adds HOWEVER that SAL has a 0% WIN PERCENTAGE in KANTO!
Err... well, in Kanto perhaps... but in Hoenn, my Victory Percentage is 100%!
NARRATOR points out THAT is only due to SAL turning off the GAMEBOY POWER when he LOSES!
So? That's not the point.
YES it IS...
Whatever, I'm not going to argue this anymore. Let's get back to the fight at hand, shall we?
NARRATOR said OKAY!
MEOWTH wants to fight!
I'll try out my Ditto, I guess.
Get'm, DITTO!
MEOWTH sent out MEOWTH!
Hmm... well go ahead and Transform, Ditto. Its the only thing you can do in your current form...
DITTO used TRANSFORM!
DITTO transformed into nearby TREE!
WHAT? You were supposed to transform into Meowth, you pathetic excuse for a Pokemon!
Enemy MEOWTH used SCRATCH!
Its not very effective...
Hmm... at least while my Ditto is a tree, it will be resistant to most if not all of Meowth's attacks. I could use this to my advantage... Let's look at Tree's move list. Try "Fall". That seems promising.
TREE used FALL!
TREE fell on Enemy MEOWTH!
Ooooh, that looked like it hurt!
Enemy MEOWTH fainted!
Well that was easy...
TREE died!
WHAT? DIED?
Yes, DIED!
Nooo!! My Ditto... my poor Level 93 Ditto...!
On the BRIGHT SIDE, SAL won!
But... it wasn't worth it... not at the cost of my Ditto...
NARRATOR reminds SAL that he can now CATCH the ENEMY to REPLACE the DITTO!
Well... I guess... but a Level 20 Meowth is not really a replacement for a Level 93 Ditto...
Go, Great Ball!
Dad's advice... SAL, there's a place and time for everything!
Well not much you can do about it, Dad, seeing as you are back in Hoenn.
I'm catching this Pokemon!
SAL used the GREAT BALL!
MEOWTH was caught!
Oh well. This Meowth can be trained! I will get over this setback! I will achieve my goals!
SCREAM can be HEARD from the GYM!
Hmm... I think I'll be avoiding that. I'll just go train somewhere else...
BATTLE used END!

Battle #38, The Secret Leader of Team Rocket
Location: Viridian City Gym
Player: Rikks the Outlaw [12-5-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARCOAL, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX)

My god. This Gym has been closed forever - I wonder why its suddenly open now...
JAMES appeared!
JAMES? FROM TEAM ROCKET?
I guess I must dispose of you!
JAMES is NO LONGER a member of TEAM ROCKET!
Oh, wow. Really?
JAMES said INDEED!
JAMES is INSTEAD going to put an END to TEAM ROCKET by defeating GIOVANNI!
Huh... wow.
That's all great and stuff, but why does that bring you here?
OUTLAWRIKKS is PRETTY SLOW!
Wait, what? What did I miss?
James should be at Team Rocket's main hideout... Oh...
THERE you GO!
JAMES wants to KNOW if YOU would like to HELP him!
Eh, sure, why not. So long as you don't try to steal my Pokemon...
JAMES insists that his POKeNAPPING days are OVER!
Okay, good. I see no reason not to blindly trust you.
OUTLAWRIKKS and JAMES appear to be at a CROSSROADS!
THEY can go LEFT or RIGHT!
Hmmm... For some reason, I want to go right.
JAMES suggests going to the LEFT!
Hmm... play rock, paper, scissors to decide?
JAMES has NEVER HEARD of that GAME!
Err... right. Grass, water, fire?
NOW you are SPEAKING the POKeMON LANGUAGE!
JAMES agrees!
I choose Fire.
Wait... did I just say that outloud?
JAMES is stupid!
JAMES picked GRASS in its stupidity!
...
Um, okay. So uh ... right it is.
OUTLAWRIKKS and JAMES walks to the RIGHT PATH!
Aah, good to know I'm on the right path.
No, its the WRONG PATH!
But you just said...
The RIGHT PATH, not the LEFT PATH!
I know the Left Path wasn't the right path because you said we were on the "Right path"!
NARRATOR used FACEPALM!
NARRATOR swears to the READERS that it did not even INTEND to use that OVERUSED PUN!
What pun?
NARRATOR used SIGH!
NARRATOR decides to simply GIVE UP!
Give up what ...?
GIOVANNI appeared!
ALL RIGHT! I told you this was the right path, Narrator!
NARRATOR is getting very annoyed!
You'll get over it. I guess this is the part we deal with Giovanni, though!
Ally JAMES wants to fight!
GIOVANNI wants to fight!
SAL wants to fight!
HUH? Sal? Where did he come from??
SAL said he DOESN'T KNOW!
NARRATOR tells SAL he was SUMMONED by the NARRATOR to make it a FAIR FIGHT!
But I have James on my team...
NARRATOR said OUTLAWRIKKS has a POINT!
SAL disappeared!
Thank you. Although to be truly fair, he probably should have joined our side. James is around a negative 1 when it comes to usefulness.
JAMES said HEY extremely FLAMBOYANTLY!
JAMES adds that HE has been TRAINING!
Sigh... Whatever you say.
I guess I'll lead with good old Charcoal.
Go, CHARCOAL!
Ally JAMES sent out KOFFING!
GIOVANNI sent out PERSIAN!
Use your Char attack!
CHARCOAL used CHAR!
And...?
What? CHARCOAL is evolving!
Really? YES! Perfect timing!
CHARCOAL evolved into CHARMANDER!
Its nice to have a Charmander again.
Enemy PERSIAN used FURY SWIPES!
Critical hit!
Critical hit!
Wait... who is it hitting? You really need to be more specific, Narrator.
FURY SWIPES hit KOFFING!
Oh few... and wait... it survived two critical hits?!
James... you really have been training!
JAMES said THANK YOU!
JAMES said his KOFFING would be a WEEZING right now but the NARRATOR was NEVER AROUND to NARRATE IT!
Oh ... well that sucks for you.
NARRATOR decides to FIX its MISTAKE!
What? KOFFING is evolving!
KOFFING evolved into WEEZING!
Nice! Show me some cool new move now!
JAMES said it would BE his PLEASURE!
Ally WEEZING used WEEZ!
Ally WEEZING is WEEZING about!
Err... well, you still have the worst choices in attacks, James.
JAMES said he is SORRY!
Whatever, its cool. At least I can use your Pokemon as a meat shield.
Charco-- I mean, Charmander, use EMBER!
CHARMANDER used EMBER!
Critical hit!
Enemy PERSIAN fainted!
Yes!!
GIOVANNI: Wow, you seem to have gotten a lot better since I last fought you, JAMES. And your partner here isn't bad either.
JAMES: Thank you sir!
Wait... Isn't bad? I'm the one who defeated your Persian...
GIOVANNI: Quiet you, grown ups are talking. But anyway... I'm afraid now I have to kill both of you.
What? But we beat you!
GIOVANNI sent out DEATH!
WHAT?? DEATH?? BUT THAT MEANS...
GIOVANNI used SMILE!
GIOVANNI began to REMOVE its MASK!
To think... Giovanni was just a made up persona of something in a Human mask... if this Player Database is correct... it means Giovanni is....... is..... Oh god....!
GIOVANNI was revealed to be GRIMREAPER!
Shit.
Well, it seems I have no other choice...
OUTLAWRIKKS ran away! 

Player: James [1-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEZING)

COWARD!
GRIMREAPER: Oh... your ally has abandoned you... how unfortunate! It's time to add you to my collection of kills...
No! I will not let you... the old James would've ran away but not me! I cannot allow such evil to exist! Okay Weezing, Smokescreen!
WEEZING used SMOKESCREEN!
Enemy DEATH is ALLERGIC to SMOKE!
Wait... how does that work?
It JUST DOES!
DEATH needs air, badly!
DEATH rolls on the FLOOR, GASPING for AIR!
Err... this almost makes me sorry for it...
DEATH died!
Death... died? Oh whatever, I'll take the good fortune.
GRIMREAPER: WHAT? HOW???!! You... you killed my son!
Death was the Grim Reaper's son? Err... I guess that makes sense somehow.
GRIMREAPER would KILL you but it lost ALL WILL to KILL!
GRIMREAPER adds that KILLING wouldn't be the same without DEATH!
Yes... I'm sure killing things would be quite impossible without death.
JAMES got the ROCKET BADGE!
Ooooh, shiny!
But I have no need for this...
GRIMREAPER wants to KNOW why you are HERE, then!
To stop you of course...!
Weezing, use your Jet Fuel to launch this bum into space!
WEEZING used JET FUEL!
GIANT EXPLOSION caused GRIMREAPER to BLAST OFF!
Aah, that felt good. 
It was nice to watch someone else blast off for a change.
OUTLAWRIKKS appeared!
Oh... you came back!
OUTLAWRIKKS said ACTUALLY he is LOST and apparently RAN in CIRCLES!
Well either way, that takes some courage to come back here! I think...
Even though I did all the hard work already...
OUTLAWRIKKS wants to KNOW if he can have the BADGE!
Well I suppose I don't need it... but you know, seeing as these things are fairly valuable, it would seem some kind of fair trade is in order...
OUTLAWRIKKS tells you to NAME your PRICE!
A kiss.
OUTLAWRIKKS said PARDON?!
You heard me. You betrayed me back there. So I demand you do what Judas did and kiss me.
Don't worry. I'm not really gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
OUTLAWRIKKS said FINE!
OUTLAWRIKKS used LOVELY KISS!
OH MAN! I MEANT JUST A KISS ON THE CHEEK! I'M NOT REALLY THAT GAY (not that there is anything wrong with that). JUST TAKE THE BADGE AND GO!
JAMES gave ROCKET BADGE to OUTLAWRIKKS!
OUTLAWRIKKS left!
Hmm... then again... maybe I am that gay... Hmm....!
BATTLE used END!  

Battle #39, Vikks' Plot
Location: West of Viridian City
Player: Vikks a Lot [4-6]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW)

Hmph! Everyone knows that it should be me going to the Pokemon League, not Rikks!
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN shake their HEAD in DISAGREEMENT!
What? Hey... you guys are supposed to be my friends...
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN don't REMEMBER ever saying THAT!
Aw man... but you are my allies... you should support me in this!
Anyway, Rikks already went into the Pokemon League building so we lost our chance to steal his badges... Perhaps we can steal someone else's.
SAL appeared!
Damn, it's only that guy from Hoenn!
SAL said he is HERE to compete in the POKeMON LEAGUE!
Sorry buddy. They only take Kanto badges, not Hoenn.
SAL has the KANTO BADGES!
Wait, but how?!
Some of those badges are impossible to obtain now... like Celadon's! Or Viridian's!
SAL said it is AMAZING what one can BUY on EBAY!
What ever it is, you can get it on eBay! http://www.ebay.com/!
Lame advertisement was lame...
Anyway, Sal, I'm sorry, but I must take those badges off your hands!
SAL said they are NOT on his HANDS!
SAL said they are IN his BACKPACK!
You know what I meant! Don't be as annoying with puns as the narrator is!
I want to fight!
SAL doesn't want to fight!
SAL has learned that in KANTO, only the OTHER TRAINERS can start fights!
Hmm... this one learns well. But Sal, you are forgetting something.
SAL wants to KNOW what that IS!
My allies do.
Ally CHRIS wants to fight!
Ally PIZZAMAN wants to fight!
Hah!
SAL curses!
SAL wants to fight!
Well this should be easy. Go, Squirtle!
Go, SQUIRTLE!
Ally PIZZAMAN sent out MUSHROOMPIZZA!
Ally CHRIS sent out FRENCHWHORE!
SAL sent out ONIX!
A fortunate lead, for Water types are good against Rock types.
Squirtle, a simple Water Gun ought to do it!
SQUIRTLE used WATER GUN!
SQUIRTLE got a WATERGUN!
You know... one would think I would have come to expect this nonsense by now.
Give a nickname to WATERGUN?
Oh, it's a Pokemon? ... and no, I will not name it. That would be stupid.
NARRATOR said APPARENTLY!
GREAT! Another one to add to my collection.
NARRATOR points out that your COLLECTION only previously had TWO POKeMON!
Shut up. I guess I'll see what this thing can do. 
VIKKSALOT withdrew SQUIRTLE!
VIKKSALOT sent out WATERGUN!
Hmm... I wonder what the powers of my new Pokemon are!
VIKKSALOT must WAIT his TURN!
Oh, right.
Ally MUSHROOMPIZZA used YUMMY!
Ally MUSHROOMPIZZA is YUMMY!
Did I ever mention how useless Food-type Pokemon are, Pizzaman?
Ally PIZZAMAN said to WAIT until its NEXT TURN!
Bah...
Ally FRENCHWHORE used FART!
Ally FRENCHWHORE farted!
Ally FRENCHWHORE fainted!
... Why do I have such useless allies?
Enemy ONIX fainted!
Well, I guess I spoke too soon. 
That was actually a brilliant move... trading a useless Pokemon for a useful one... thankfully, my Water gun and Pizzaman's Mushroom Pizza has no nose!
BUT YOU DO!
Oh... crap...
VIKKSALOT fainted!
Ally PIZZAMAN fainted!
Ally CHRIS fainted!
Enemy SAL fainted!
Well that was pointless.

Location: Two hours in the future.

EVERYONE woke up!
Err... I have a massive headache... but let's continue.
Ally CHRIS sent out BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON!
SAL sent out RAICHU!
Uh oh ... that Raichu looks strong... Level 89!
Okay, Water gun, use your Spray attack!
WATERGUN used SPRAY!
RAICHU catches the WATER in its MOUTH!
RAICHU is refreshed!
Damn it! Way to go, useless Pokemon!
RAICHU wishes it had FOOD to go with that DRINK!
RAICHU looked at MUSHROOMPIZZA!
Uh oh...
Ally PIZZAMAN smiled!
What are you smiling about?
PIZZAMAN informs you that he used POISONOUS MUSHROOMS to make that PIZZA!
Brilliant!
SAL screams NO, RAICHU!
But it failed!
Enemy RAICHU consumed Ally MUSHROOMPIZZA!
Ally MUSHROOMPIZZA died!
How long until we see the effects?
PIZZAMAN said the EFFECTS of that POISON should be SWIFT and DEADLY!
Nice!
Enemy RAICHU looks BLUE!
I guess you can call it a "Pikablu"! 
Hahahahahahahah!!!!
...
Hey if you can make stupid jokes, so can I.
Enemy RAICHU died!
HAH! What now, Sal? Your Raichu is DEAD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
SAL is tearing up!
SAL began to CRY!
Don't be such a crybaby, it was only a Pokemon.
SAL: Alright fine! Take my badges, you jerks! Take them all! This is the second Pokemon of mine I've lost here... I don't want to lose any more!!
Wow, what a whiny bitch.
Sure, I'll take them.
VIKKSALOT got the KANTO BADGES!
OH YEAH! VICTORY DANCE, RIGHT ON THE CORPSE OF THIS RAICHU!
VIKKSALOT used VICTORY DANCE!
VIKKSALOT began to DANCE BADLY on the RAICHU CORPSE!
SAL ran away, CRYING!
What a pansy.
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN do THINK that you are OVERDOING it!
Meh. Take joy in winning, friends.
As a rival, I realize it doesn't happen very often. Its all in the name of fun.
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN said I GUESS!
Anyway, I should be off to the Pokemon League now... I wish I could take you guys with me.
CHRIS and PIZZAMAN said they will be WATCHING and ROOTING for you on TV!
Well, here we go. Time to challenge the Pokemon League! And prove I am better than Rikks, once and for all!
BATTLE used END!

Battle #40, Game Show of Life and Death
Location: Black Version
Player: Jr. Trainer [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

NARRATOR wishes your ATTENTION!
NARRATOR would like to SAY a FEW WORDS!
Then by all means, say them. Its not like we have anything better to do here in the PokeAfterlife...
NARRATOR corrects JR.TRAINER, this is BLACK VERSION!
Same idea. Although Black isn't really a color...
NARRATOR chooses to IGNORE YOU!
NARRATOR reminds EVERYONE that this is BATTLE 40!
Your point?
NARRATOR said that STARTING NOW, every 40 BATTLES will be a RESURRECTION BATTLE!
A what?
NARRATOR explains that ONE DECEASED CHARACTER can be REVIVED from DEATH!
Aah! That person will be me!
NARRATOR used LAUGH!
NARRATOR is LAUGHING at you!
Hey! What's so funny?
NARRATOR said it would NEVER ALLOW to let such a MINOR CHARACTER come back to LIFE!
...
PORTAL to FLARE VERSION appeared!
Aah! Its right near me! Lets see you try to stop me!
JR.TRAINER sprints for PORTAL!
DUGGY, JESSIE, and MOLDS are also RUNNING towards the PORTAL!
...Well it looks like we'll have to settle this the way we settle everything... Pokemon Battles!
WRONG!
Huh?
GAMESHOW HOST appeared!
A gameshow host?
GAMESHOW HOST welcomes his CONTESTANTS!
Sigh... I guess I have a better chance with this though considering my only Pokemon is a Sandshrew.
GAMESHOW HOST goes ON to SAY that the PRIZE this week is to LIVE AGAIN!
GAMESHOW HOST said HE is MIKE ROTCH and will be HOSTING this GAME TODAY!
Mike Rotch? Really? That's like, the most overused thing ever...
GAMESHOW HOST was renamed MARK!
Mark? Why Mark? Your name is Mike...
MARK insists you call him MARK!
Whatever floats your boat.
BOAT sank!
...
Can we just start now?
MARK sets up the SCORE BOARD!
JR.TRAINER: 0
DUGGY: 0
JESSIE: 0
MOLDS: 0
So I suppose whoever gets the most points wins?
CORRECT!
Do I get points for that?
OF COUSE NOT!
MOLDS used FEMININE WILES on MARK!
Huh?
JR.TRAINER: 0
DUGGY: 0
JESSIE: 0
MOLDS: 5
WHAT? That's hardly fair! I'm going to try to do that too!
JR.TRAINER used FEMININE WILES on MARK!
And? 
JR.TRAINER:-5
DUGGY: 0
JESSIE: 0
MOLDS: 5
Sigh...
MARK: Today's first question is... Who is the leader of Team Rocket?
That's hardly fair! That was revealed after my death!
TOO BAD!
DUGGY answered GRIMREAPER!
JESSIE answered GIOVANNI!
MOLDS answered JAMES!
Um... err... Rocket leader guy...?
WRONG!
TECHNICALLY, both DUGGY and JESSIE are correct!
Lame...
JESSIE and DUGGY earn 3 points!
JR.TRAINER:-5
DUGGY: 3
JESSIE: 3
MOLDS: 5
This does not look good for me...
MARK: For our next question... What is a Pokemon?
Huh? That's such a loaded question! What kind of answer are you looking for?!
MARK refuses to give you ANY HINTS!
Damn it...
DUGGY answered MAGIKARP!
JESSIE answered TEAM ROCKET PROPERTY!
MOLDS answered OUR FRIENDS and PARTNERS!
Um... Pokemon are... um... animals and in some cases, inanimate objects?
JR.TRAINER had the CLOSEST ANSWER!
Phew... well I guess I can't complain about that.
JR.TRAINER earned 15 points!
JR.TRAINER: 10
DUGGY: 3
JESSIE: 3
MOLDS: 5
Awesome! I'm in a good position...
MARK: This will be the final question.
Well this was an awfully short game show...
MARK: Who is Cris?
Oh no... Crap. I think I should know this...
DUGGY answered I DON'T KNOW!
JESSIE answered WHO CARES?!
MOLDS answered A PERSON!
Um... wait a minute... isn't that... that evil guy who hangs around Vikks now?
WRONG!
What? No! I thought for sure...
JR.TRAINER is thinking of CHRIS, not CRIS!
HUH? That was an unfair trick question!
NARRATOR doesn't CARE!
MOLDS was CLOSEST!
Ugh... how many points did she win?
MOLDS earned 6 points!
WHAT? No!! This is rigged!
JR.TRAINER: 10
DUGGY: 3
JESSIE: 3
MOLDS: 11
MOLDS wins!
MOLDS went through the PORTAL!
Damn it! What did I do to deserve this!
YOU were a MINOR CHARACTER!
... Ugh. I knew that was a bad idea.
BATTLE used END!

FLARE VERSION Player Database

Rikks the Outlaw [12-6-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHARMANDER, UNDEADGATES, X-BOX)

Vikks a Lot [5-6]
(Pokemon Lineup: SQUIRTLE, SPEAROW, WATERGUN)

Chris [5-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: FRENCHWHORE, BLUEEYESWHITEDRAGON, DARKMAGICIAN [dead])

Yugi Moto [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GAIAKNIGHT, SUMMONEDSKULL, KURIBOH)

Jr. Trainer [0-2] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: SANDSHREW [dead])

Rikks' Mom [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: CUTIEPIE)

Brock's Dad [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GEOCITIES [dead])

Reece Benlier [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TENTALES, LUCARIO [dead])

Jar Jar Binks [3-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CRYBABY, LUGIA [dead])

James [2-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEZING)

Jessie of Team Rocket [2-6] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: KOBRA)

Meowth [0-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Da Zombie Man [1-3]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Seto Kaiba [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HITOTSU-ME-GIANT, JUDGEMAN [dead])

Random Pilot [no record yet]
(Pokemon Lineup: JET)

Robotor the Robot [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGNEMITE, ROBOT [dead])

Schoolboy Danny [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: RATATTA)

Gym Leader Molds [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GLOOM, VILEPLUME)

Gymleader [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: GRASS [dead])

Grassly, Little Girl [no record yet] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Police [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: GUN)

Professor Oak [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: PIKACHU)

Mr. Psychic [1-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: JYNX)

Old Woman [0-1] [dead]
(Poekmon Lineup: none)

Sabrina the Teenage Witch [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: FEMALEMR.MIME, KADABRA, ABRA)

Youngster Duggy [0-3] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: MAGIKARP)

Master Sorcerer [0-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: MINOMAGE)

Death Star 2 Spaceship Rabid Monkey of Doom [1-1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Pizza Man [2-0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: CHEESEPIZZA, PEPPERONIPIZZA [dead], SAUSAGEPIZZA, MUSHROOMPIZZA [dead])

Vikkz a Lot [0-1] [dead]
(Pokemon Lineup: none)

Cris [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: HISDAD [dead])

Pizaman [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: TOWER)

Vikks' Heart [2-0]
(Pokemon Lineup: POLICEDOG)

Michael Vick [2-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: WEEDHILL)

Sal [1-2]
(Pokemon Lineup: RAICHU [dead], DITTO [dead], ONIX, TORCHIC, MEOWTH)

Flare [0-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEMON [dead])

Grim Reaper [1-1]
(Pokemon Lineup: DEATH [dead], PERSIAN)

No comments:

Post a Comment